Vlyad's Mistake

Your POV

I woke up in a bed, inside a giant tree house. Laurence was by my side, and in the bed next to me I saw Vlyad with a cut stomach. I'm such an idiot. I carefully got up, trying not to make sound, and I pulled myself on the ledge of the tree house. That's a long drop. I got ready to jump, but I accidently hit some leaves, making Laurence look in my direction. I jumped down, landed perfectly on my feet, and took off.

Laurence POV

I was waiting for Lucy to wake up, when I heard some leaves russel, I looked behind me to see Lucy ready to jump, she did. I ran to the side and watched her, she landed on her feet, got her balance, and took off. I got ready to run after her, but Vlyad grabbed my arm.

"She knows what she did. Let her go, so she can't hurt anyone." he said.

"I'm not losing her again." I said sternly.

"You're too late."

Your POV

I was running when I found a sword at my neck. It was big, purple, and strong. I stopped in my tracks.

"Aaron." I growled.

"Lucy." he responded.

"Let me go."

"So you can hurt more innocents, I don't think so." then everything went black.

Three days later.

I woke up in a jail cell, with Aaron on the other side of the bars.

"You know, you shouldn't of left the tree, Laurence could of protected you." he said.

"My heart doesn't beat, I don't get cold, I don't get warm, but I give off a cold vibe. My heart is frozen still, my eyes are the color of anger, you know if you get me angry enough my heart will freeze over." I said, Aaron looked shocked.

"I have too go." he said, then left. I turned around and put my hands on the wall behind me. Okay, my heart froze fifteen years ago, and it will never thaw out. I froze the wall, kicked it, then ran to Aphmau's house. I froze it solid, in the yard I engraved,

'You messed with the wrong persons child'

Then I left.

Laurence POV

I had been searching for Lucy everywhere, I couldn't sense her presence. I was walking around Old Phoenix Drop, when I found Aph's old house. It was sparkling. I walked closer and saw ice, everywhere, in the yard I saw some letters. I backed up and read them, they read,

You have messed with the wrong persons child.

Somehow I knew who made this, but couldn't put my finger on it.

Hey, long time no see, put your pitchforks down, there is no need for them. Now I hope you enjoyed.

If you like Laurence.
If you like vampires.
If you like Drama.
If you want to be related to the Ro'meave'
Then go check out.

The Vampire/SK and the Shadow Knight. It was over 25 parts, I update like Dailey. So go check it out.

Peace.
Love.
Out.