Gaining Respect

Laurence POV

I still can't put my finger on who did this. I turned around and saw Aaron running towards Vlyad. I walked closer and listened in.

"She's gone!" Aaron said to Vlyad.

"What?" Vlyad asked.

"Lucy, she broke out." they had Lucy in jail?!?

"How?"

"I don't know, come look." I followed them to the guard station, I saw a wall with a giant hole in it, and around this hole I saw ice.

"She froze it." Vlyad said.

"This is weird." Aaron spoke, "She said something strange to me, earlier."

"What did she say?"

"She said, 'My heart doesn't beat, I don't get cold, I don't get warm, but I give off a cold vibe. My heart is frozen still, my eyes are the color of anger, you know if you get me angry enough my heart will freeze over.' I get what that means now."

Wait ICE? Lucy made the ice in Aph's house.

"Guys, I need to show you something." I said, they looked at me surprised, then followed.

"Lucy did this." Vlyad said.

"Look!" Aaron yelled. I saw Aphmau, Levin, and Malachi trapped inside.

"Can we kick it down?" I asked.

"No, it will shatter." Aaron said.

"How do we free them?" I asked.

"We have to find Lucy, force her to take it down, and lock her up." Vlyad added.

"Guys she wrote the words....

You've messed with the wrong man's daughter......

What does it mean?" I asked.

"It means we pissed off the wrong Shadow Knight."

Your POV

After I left Aphmau's house, I started crying, and I made one decision.

I will NEVER allow myself to feel again. Not for Laurence, not for my father, and not for me. It's time I cut off my emotions.

I heard people calling my name, this is my depression state, I chose this, and I don't plan on leaving it.

"Lucy?!?" Laurence called, I recognised his auroura. I jumped down from my tree and looked at him.

"What?" I said with no emotion.

Laurence POV

She spoke with no emotion in her voice, no meaning, but it felt like she doesn't want to live anymore.

"We need you to defrost Aph's house." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because Aphmau, Levin, and Malachi are trapped inside." she nodded in the direction of Aphmau's house, and said,

"There, go see the girl you like." she didn't even sound jealous.

"What is wrong with you? This isn't the you I helped in the nether. Where did she go?" I questioned.

"What wrong with me? I'm a monster! No, I'm not her! And she left when my heart froze."

"What does that mean?"

"My heart, its nothing but ice. I'm fueled with anger, hatred, and sadness. Three guesses to how it happened."

"When I kissed Aphmau."

"He wins a prize, here I can finally give that prize I promised."

"What prize?" I was suddenly scared.

She reached for her neck, took something off, and handed it to me. It was a locket, I opened it, I saw Lucy when after I found her.

"Remember my sweetness, remember it all, but don't remember this me. This me is NOT important. Vlyad and Aaron are in their right minds, staying away from me is the key. I'm dangerous, evil, and mad." I looked into her eyes, they were crystal blue.

"Your eyes, they're blue." I said.

"That means I have to go." she started to leave, but I grabbed her arm, I hit her head with the handle of my sword, knocking her out. I picked her up and took her to Zoey.

Time skip.

We put Lucy in jail, with a barrier so she can't leave, and I visit her everyday, even with Sasha and Michi right there.

Your POV

Laurence visit everyday, Sasha is always cryptic, and Michi is always flirting with Laurence. Laurence came in and sat down next to me.

"Lucy, what is wrong with you?" he asked.

Laurence POV

"She cut off her emotions, Laurence don't you get it. She doesn't feel, she won't feel, and she doesn't want to." Sasha said.

"She's right." Lucy said blankly, then she shot ice at the wall in front of her. "Sasha, please continue."

"She doesn't have the will to live, her heart broke, and she doesn't fit in. Aaron, Vlyad, and you pushed this on her." Sasha continued.

"Me? How did I do anything?" I asked.

"Things with Aphmau, you put her in here, and you made her feel loved, then broke it."

"Lucy, I didn't mean to." she looked at me.

"I don't car-" I cut off her by smashing my lips on hers.

Your POV

Laurence kissed me. I felt my heart warming. Laurence kept kissing me, not stopping. Why won't he stop? I made myself a promise.

Laurence POV

I wasn't going to stop until she kissed back, this may be selfish, but I miss everything about her. I was having a hard time breathing, I felt something warm on my underneath my hand. Lucy's skin was warm, she still hasn't kissed back. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, they're red again, not an angry red, not a cold blue, but her peaceful, normal eye color.

I took a deep breath, I cupped her cheek, held her waist with my other hand, and kissed her again. Something weird happened.................

She kissed back.

Hey I hope you enjoyed this, anyways Peace. Love. Out.