Part Two: Final Year

Walking across the corridor, she furiously snapped her head left and right, trying to look as inconspicious as possible. Maybe bunking psychology was not the best decision.

In an attempt to get away from the prying eyes of the school co-ordinator, who was fortunately not looking in her direction, she slipped into an out of order girl's washroom.

Letting out a sigh, she closed the behind her. The dirty, cracked mirror above a half broken, pale pink wash basin caught her attention immediately.

Dark brown eyes stared back at her, outlined with grayish black dark circles, formed as a result of countless sleepless nights. The hollows of her cheeks were flushed dark red due to speed walking for ten minutes, enhanced greatly by the faint pimple scars. Shiny, oiled, pitch black hair were tightly pulled back into a braid, leaving her forehead looking larger than usual.

Averting her eyes from the mirror, she scanned the floor, which was covered with tiles the same colour as the basin. The wall tiles were a bit different, as they were also patterned with ugly, deep magenta flowers over the standard pale pink background.

Her inspection would have lasted longer if she had not noticed the smoke coming out of a cubicle (which thankfully had light brown wooden doors). The now strong smell of cigarettes had a dual effect of both reassuring her and alarming her.

She was relieved, reassured that there was no actual fire in the bathroom. But she was alarmed to note that someone was smoking in the school premises.

She really hoped that it was a member of the cleaning staff and not a student when she knocked lightly and called out, "Hello?"

The door swung open just two seconds later and she stumbled back, partially because of its force and partially because of shock.

"You!"

{[]}

Hello fellow muggles!!

So the second part of this book has officially begun, what do you think of it till now?

Now I know those of you who read the last chapter are eagerly waiting for Ash's reply, but have some patience peeps, you'd get to know in the next update. I'm still polishing that chapter, it needs to be perfect you know? Also, I couldn't possibly post chapter ten without starting the second part ;)

Anyway, if you liked this sneak peak then don't forget to,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Have a blast today!!

Ads :)