Chapter17

DAVE

I've been in Harlem for 3 days now and it felt good to be home

I haven't talk to Gotti since then. Shit I understand that I shouldn't have asked her for shit but shit fuck it. I'm not about to stress myself over her.

Today I decided to do some I should have done a while ago and that's apologize to my mom for shit.

I can't keep ignoring her or my siblings any more.

I got out of bed so I could get ready to head out there. I didn't want to dress up since I was only heading to my OG's crib so I just got up put some nike sweats on with a plain black tee and my nike slides.

I headed out my crib getting in my all black Audi.

Within 45 minutes I made it to her house. Before getting out the car my phone went off with a text. I looked at my phone seeing that it was Gotti.

Mybaby❤️: So since you're ignoring me I guess this mean we're over? Ight then be a big ass baby because I was thinking about my future for once. Have a nice life consider yourself blocked.

I read the message and laughed. I decided to call her.

Dialing her number it sent me straight to voicemail. I tried again seeing that it did the same thing.

Man fuck her ass then.

I got out the car heading up to the apartment.

Knocking on the door my sister opened it.

"OMG Dave" She screamed jumping into my arms. "I missed you" She said hugging me tight

"I missed you too" I laughed walking in with her still clung to me.

"Dave you back" My little brother Tonio said running to me

I was so busy being stubborn that I ain't realize that I abandoned my siblings

"Where's mom at?" I asked taking a seat on the couch

"She went out to get some stuff from the store"

I nodded my head reaching into my pocket pulling out some cash.

I handed Heaven 600 since her shit was expensive and well I needed my little sister to stay fly.

I gave Tonio 100 because that nigga don't need shit

"Thank you Dave" My sister hugged me

"Don't thank me. You need some let me know and I'll make it happen" I told her giving her another hug before she left to got to her room

I waited on the couch watching Tonio play COD.

"I'm home" my mother said coming through the door with bags in her hands