Characters

18 year old  David Brewster wanted nothing more than to be the greatest to ever do it in the NBA

18 year old David Brewster wanted nothing more than to be the greatest to ever do it in the NBA. I'm talking about greater than Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan ,Shaq and Scottie Pimpin. He wanted his name to sell out games no matter from what state you were from he wanted you to be his fan.

He went hard all day everyday to ensure he made his dream come true.

But he wasn't your typical school athlete nah see he was a cold hearted killer by night.

Once the sun set he turned money hungry. He wanted every dime he could get his hands on. He was the most feared in these Harlem streets and he couldn't be happier about it.

Everywhere you went you would hear them talking about him. There was just one thing. His face was unknown to everyone who wasn't working for him.

They couldn't match his street name Ghost to any face which made it easier for him to both.

He needed to get his mama out the projects and into a mansion and so far he was doing just that.

He never wanted to go back to starving watching his mama struggle to get a buck or two to feed him and his siblings

He had two older brothers who were locked up a younger sister who was 17 and a younger brother who was 10. He wanted nothing more than to give them the world.

He also vowed to his father to be anything but great.

Goddess King was a 17 year old from Lenox Hill New York

Goddess King was a 17 year old from Lenox Hill New York. She was a straight A student who wanted to go to college Business Marketing.

She never really knew first hand about what people call the "struggle" but she had friends going through it.

When you have a mother who's a lawyer and a father who's a doctor you really never needed for anything.

She had 4 older brothers leaving her to be the baby of the family. She had Javier who was 24 Xavier 23, Jayceon 22 and Damon who was 19. All her brothers are in college

Many would say that her name fits her perfectly because she was just that a goddess with a heart of gold.

She loved helping people and not once thinking she was better than them.

She was beautiful inside and out but never paid attention to guys. She only had one boyfriend her whole life and he cheated on her because she wouldn't give it up.

Since then she kept her head in the books and made sure she had nothing but straight A's on every report card.

What happens when these two cross paths?