Chapter 2

DAVE

I was dominating the court

I was dominating the court. No one could tell me shit.

It was now last quarter and we were winning 86 to 21. Who ever said Norway was good needed to get their eyes check cause these niggas were about weak asl.

We had 5 minutes left and best believe a nigga was about to get the last shot in.

I was dribbling the ball trying to get to the basket but this fat albert looking nigga was making it difficult.

I bounced the ball on the floor passing it to Slim

He ran and passed it to Spade I juked the fat nigga running by the basket. Spade passed it to me and I went in for the dunk. Dunking the ball in leaving us at 88 to 21 with 10 seconds to spare.

The crowd went crazy cheering for us. That only made me want to go harder. Of course the other team wasn't to happy to get they ass beat but fuck I look like letting these wanna be from the hood ass niggas come to my school and beat my team in my house? Fuck outta here with that shit.

I heard my name being called. I turned around to see my little sister Heaven running to me

"Congratulations big bro you did it" She ran jumping on me

"Thanks lil bit" I put her down seeing she was with some females I ain't never seen before standing behind her.

I stared at them. You can tell instantly that they weren't from here so most likely they was some rich bitches tryna find a thug nigga to knock they asses up.

One of them was pretty and shit like I'll fuck her and dip her ass but the other one just killed every chick I ever fucked with.

Them leggings were doing justice on her ass cause lord it was looking perfect. The shit I would do to that girl before I dip on her ass cause I don't care how fine yo ass is I ain't settling down with yo ass.

"Dave" My sister waved her hand in my face

Shit I didn't realize my ass was staring

"You say some lil bit" I turned my attention to her

"Yeah I wanted to introduce my friends from Norway Cassey and Goddess. Ya'll this my older brother Dave" She introduced us.

I must say shorty's name fits her perfectly because a goddess is what she looked like.

"Wassup" I nodded my head

The darker one looked at me with lust while Goddess looked at me like she had no interested in to who I was

"Hey" Goddess said

"Hey Ma" I answered back

"My names not Ma it's Goddess" She snapped walking away