Chapter 8

DAVE

4 Months Later

4 Months Later

"You ready to walk across that stage nigga?" Spade asked me as we walked through the cafeteria to our original table

We've been sitting at the same table since Freshman year so niggas knew not to even dare look at it

"Hell yeah. Been waiting for this day since I walked into this bitch" I said taking a seat

Graduation was next week and I couldn't be more ready to walk across that stage and began my college career. Thanks to whatever Goddess told the recruiter that day I got a 4 year free ride to Richmond on a basketball scholarship.

"What's up with you and my wifey?" Slim asked

"None we chilling" I shrugged

That was the truth. We've been chilling. Yes we still be having sex but shit a nigga can't commit cause I can't leave these hoes alone. I left her friend alone though I don't need her coming between Me and Gotti. So I fuck with hoes I know she don't see or even know about.

"Yeah that's what she said you told her" Spade said eating his chips

I gave him a wtf look

"When did you talk to her?" I asked

"We stay at her house nigga we be out there whenever she ain't at work"

"So ya'll be chilling with my girl when I'm not around?"

"Oh lord nope I ain't doing this. This nigga really think we tryna get with Goddess" Slim said getting up walking away

"Man Dave I know yo ass ain't really thinking that dumb shit nigga and besides she ain't yo girl"

I didn't say none. I just didn't like that they was hanging out and not telling me.

I know Goddess ain't fucking no other nigga besides me so I ain't tripping

Lunch was over so we were now headed to Homeroom to collect our shit so we could go home.

Today was Seniors last day and my ass was happier than a motherfucker.

After everything that went down between me and my mama I haven't been back home. I ended up buying me a condo not far from where Goddess stays only until I head to Richmond.

I found out that Goddess was accepted her Sophomore year but she hasn't even told me so I have no idea if she's still thinking about going or not.

I kinda hope she do but then again I hope she don't.

Like I like the way is now but I know if we go to the same college ima want to fuck hoes and it's be easier for her to find out.

I grabbed my shit heading out. I was going to take Goddess out to eat then hit the trap because nigga's been thinking shit's sweet.