What is the time now

Life has options, you cannot undo once you have made your decision.
**
Mr.Runde stared at Patrice with ferocity, Patrice knew his intention when she saw the gun held in his hand.

He entered and asked us to stop everything we are doing. We came on a standstill and rushed towards Patrice when we heard her screaming.

"I am a cop,and I'm here to arrest you all for perpetrating a serious crime by possessing illegal weapons from US." Mr.Runde said. He took out the warren arrest from his pocket.

Mr.Runde has been a spy by being a history teacher in Greenland School, but his real carrier was a cop. He has been investigating us for two years, and he finally found evidence to arrest us.

"Do you have any proof?" Salvardar said.

Mr.Runde showed us pictures taken at our workplace, including the ones taken at the airport. Looks like we had not been secretive and alert enough.

There's approximately 20 cops surrounding us now. We have no where to go. We thought of using the teleportation device, but Salvardar left it at his room. If we can't escape from their clutches,there's only one thing left, imprisonment.

Nightmare has came. We knew that this was a dangerous job, because we were doing something illegal as we masqueraded to be scientists.

We had chosen this route, and there was no turning back.

If you ask me I regret my choice or not, I will answer you without hesitation, no. I knew this is where I fit, this is where I belong.

Leviathan and Abigail exchanged glances and nodded. They knew what to do. Salvardar reached his hand to the powerpoint and pressed the switch.

All the lights were off. Darkness filled the air, there's only a weak dim light penetrated from a window pane. The dim light shone on Leviathan, which made him the spot light among the midst of darkness. We kept silent to enable Leviathan to do his job.

Elison lightened up a flicker of fire using her lighter. I felt tension and anxiety all over my body, I leaned closer to the walls, to give myself a sense of secure.

Leviathan took out his pocket watch and started waving it, left right left right.

"Tick tock tick tock tick tock....."

"What is the time now?" Leviathan said it in a dull tone.

The cops turned into emotionless robots."6:00p.m."

"Tick tock tick tock..." The watch continued waving and ticking.

" No, it's 3 p.m. only." Leviathan said. "We have done nothing wrong, we never bring illegal weapons back."

"You have done nothing wrong,you never bring the illegal weapons back." They repeated these words several times.

"No!Do not try to make a fool of me!" Mr.Runde shouted.

Mr.Runde is a strong willed person, Leviathan's hypnosis had no effect on him at all. Now it was Abigail's turn to save this condition.

She took out a small sized toy cello from her pocket, the toy cello enlarged and turned into a  cello. Abigail has the ability to change the size of anything, although she never told us how she gained this ability.

She sat on a wooden chair and took a deep breath. She was prepared.

Abigail held the bow in her thread-like fingers and closed her eyes. She focused her attention and played a mysterious tune. The curse started to work and spread like a disease. The cops collapsed on the floor one by one. They were sleeping soundly, snoring filled the atmosphere. Memories in their minds faded. She washed all their memories about us, they will not remember a single bit what had happened.

Salvardar activated the teleportation device, and sent them back to their dwelling.

Claire and Hazel rummaged through their pockets and took out all the evidences they had about us, including the photos.

Atlas activated his spectacles, scanned their bodies to make sure there's nothing left.

We were saved,we were almost a step to prison.

But we did not know that it was just the beginning.
**
Salvardar 2 slept peacefully on the surgery seat,his looks were exactly like the real Salvardar.

"That's all for today, let's continue tomorrow."Matthew said while keeping all the tools.

Even if the modified Salvardar looks exactly like him, but it has no memories of the real Salvardar. That was why, no matter how advanced the technology is , fake things can never outstand the real one.

It was 11:00p.m. now, all of us had not eaten anything since afternoon. I decided to fast for today, not having any mood to eat after all these incidents.

**
A girl wearing a yellow dress, with a bright smile on her face.A yellow flower was placed on her brown and wavy hair ,which suited her yellow dress. She has large eyes, high nose bridge,  with rosy and chubby cheeks. A girl with sharp figures. She was playing the swing while eating her cotton candy happily.

A boy was with her ,sitting on the other swing. That boy was Salvardar. Both of them were childhood playmates since young. Regina lived next to his house. They went to the same school, had develop a close bond with each other since birth. Salvardar even had a crush on her since kindergarden.

"Vardar, I want to be your wife in the future. " Regina said, she was still very young , not knowing what is marriage.

"You are the one I want to marry." Salvardar replied.

They chuckled happily as they continue to run around the playground.

But fate was not on their side.

The scene changed from the two little kids to the two teenagers, but it was a terrifying scene.

"Regina!Grab my hand!" Salvardar was at the edge of a cliff.

"I can't, I'm not strong enough." Regina said.

Salvardar's hand loosen as he had no strength to withhold Regina's weight anymore.

"NO!"Regina screamed.

"Regina!"Salvardar watched Regina fall from the cliff without having the ability to save her.

Salvardar woke up from his dream, yes , this is the dream that has been hunting him every night.

He can't forget,he will never forget.

Regina's body was not found until today, she died a tragic death. Regina's parents migrated to Australia, not wanting to live in this place full of painful memories.

Salvardar was sent to the mental hospital, as Regina's death was a deep trauma for him. After 6 months, he recovered and came back to us. At that time we were really relieved, that Salvardar is able to be normal again.

Regina was one of us last time. We have 13 members, now we only have 12. We all feel down for Regina's death, but we cannot change anything, the fact still stays as the fact.

She was dead.