Sabotage

~Our scientific powers outrun our spiritual powers. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

Imagine in the world where  artificial intelligence has taken over, with less human energy . Artificial intelligence had replace human strength, job opportunities decreases.

More homeless people, sleeping at the streets.

Scientist creating, inventing and modifying things to improve our world.

Pollutions spread across the whole region due to the growth of more technology, however artificial intelligence had overcome all these problems.

But, do you know the danger of artificial intelligence?

We , are here to change it.
1:00a.m.
Hush~

Tiptoes.

Two nice featured man were wearing black attires, they walked stealthily and sneaked into the control panel room.

"Ready ?"Kendrick showed Atlas a tough and stern look.
He looked quite cute actually in this way, like a child getting angry. Atlas can't get use to his serious mood as he is a sanguine.

"Bro, you made me nervous."Atlas chuckled.

Both of them were best friends since young. Even they were not biological brothers, I could say that their relationship were as close as that. They shared the same thought and trusted each other.

Bromance.

Who is Atlas? A locksmith and a professional hacker. He graduated and got a degree in IT at the age of 16. Yes, a genius.

Atlas took out a serrated key, after making a few turns, the door went ajar and they entered the room.

Airports have high security systems, when Atlas and Kendrick went in, they still had to open another metal door, but fingerprints had to be identified and password had to be inserted.

The control panel was quite complicated and confusing. There were too many switches and buttons, hundreds of them. Kendrick managed to open the door with just a few click of buttons and a few numbers.

**
Salvardar woke up from that torturing nightmare when an air stewardess patted him on the shoulder. He panted, drops of sweat slide down from his forehead.

Salvardar looked at his surroundings. All the seats were empty, it seemed like he was the only passenger left. He stood up clumsily to retrieve his bag.

Salvardar slightly let out a grin.

Kendrick and Atlas had to sabotage the electric systems of the airport. Salvardar brought some high-powered weapons back from US for experiment to male these weapons more advanced.

In our country, weapons are illegal, in order to not be discovered by the cops, he had to sneak through an obstacle, that was the detector. This can be considered as smuggling weapons.

Salvardar couldn't use his teleportation ability, as there were too many crowd in the airport.

The detector was quite huge in size, it seemed impossible to sneak away. Each of the passengers had to sit on a chair, the chair was a special chair that can detect any drugs or weapons at once, even if the drugs are in the body.The systems were hard to break through, but there
wee two genius that can handle it easily.

"Hello?I have landed now."Salvardar told Kendrick.
They communicated with their teleportation device.

"Almost done, in 2 minutes."Kendrick replied.

Altas was hacking all the security systems. He was a matured and good looking man. A lot of girls were mesmerized by his handsomeness and also because he is smart.

Two other man came into the airport, followed by a few body guards at the back. The two men were the same age as Atlas and Kendrick, four of them were comrades since young.

One of the man named Matthew signaled the body guards with his hands.

The crews of the airport  fainted after being stabbed at the back, going unconscious.

The lights in the airport went off, there was not even a single ray of light left, all we can see was black. Thanks to Atlas and Kendrick for the sabotage, now the whole airport is filled with screaming noises, children crying, discussions. Some passengers were still in the toilet peeing or pooping. That will be the most creepy experience. The whole airport was in a mess. Everyone ran here and there, crews rushed and checked what is going on.

Now it's the golden chance for Salvardar to run. Quickly, he ran pass the detector. The elevator was not working. He slided down the elevator through the handle, thank goodness he was on diet, or else the elevator will crush. He ran as fast as lightning to meet with Atlas, Kendrick, Leviathan and Matthew. Four of them were standing outside the airport waiting for him.

"Welcome back Salvardar!"Leviathan said.

"Hi guys! It's good to be back!"They welcomed Salvardar back with a fist bump.

"Wait!"a cop rushed towards five of them.

"Run to the car now!"Salvardar said. They were good runners, the big sized cop cannot catch up with them.

Their face couldn't be unidentified.

No surveillance camera. The cops don't even have a single clue to capture them. The names and identification card were all fake.

We will never leave a single trace.

They went into the car and drove off.

" Yo, my dear babies, good job!" Patrice used her normal way of humour to greet the boys.

Just as Leviathan was about to enter the car, he saw a shadow behind the pillar, he sensed someone was eyeing them. He thought it was just a delusion, not caring much about it.

The streets were quiet. The sky was so busy with a long line of traffic jam. Cars are like aeroplanes nowadays, the streets were only for pedestrians.

Petroleum was finished, as well as other natural resources like coal. Cars function with batteries, therefore requiring a higher cost.

That's all for chapter 1.
I am Blue, your narrator and the main character of this story.