Atlas's Saviour

A ravishing bouquet of flowers were neatly wrapped with colourful papers.There was a small note writing:
Atlas I like you,can you be my Valentine?

Right, today was Valentine's Day,a humiliation for singles again.

He was puzzled,how can an intruder went into the house compound?He then realised that they had forgotten to activate the security system.
The gate was ajar,they didn't even lock the gates!

It was almost impossible to enter the house as they had set high security.The doors can only be opened by complicating passwords and their fingerprints.Beams were being set too in the house compound and the alarm will be activated whenever intruders touched the beams.

"Achoo!"Atlas sneezed.You know what he hates the most in the world?Flowers. He have been suffering from serious pollen allergy since birth .

One time a junior gave him 99 stalks of flowers,the scent of flowers made his nostrils irritated and he sneezed the whole afternoon.
That's why he had a phobia in receiving flowers.

Atlas scanned through his surroundings,but he still cannot notice the person hiding inside the bushes watching him.He walked to the rubbish bin and dumped the whole bouquet of flowers cruelly.

He had a peculiar feeling that someone is at his back,going to embrace him.Yeah, he was right.

"Atlas why you threw away the flowers I gave you?You make my heart break,I have been wanting to give this surprise for you.But what is your response?You just threw it away?"A girl was crying while hugging him.He recognized it's Canda,her junior.

Canda hugged Atlas so tightly that he can't breath.

"LET GO OF ME! Don't hug me!"
Atlas struggled to get away from her grasp.But he can't,this girl was strong, what had he gotten himself into?

"I won't unless you agree to be my boyfriend."she threatened Atlas.

Atlas was filled with fury,he hate people threatening him.He won't give in,he will fight,as he is a strong willed person.

"HELP!"Atlas shouted.Atlas was so wretched,worse Valentine's day ever!But he was wrong....

Just then he heard a pair of muffled and faltering footsteps coming.Finally,his saviour has came.He looked up and saw Abigail staring ferociously at Canda.Her fierceful looks made Atlas quivered slightly.

" Let go of him."Abigail warned Canda.But Canda showed no fear at all,she hugged him even tighter.She will regret for her actions.Abigail can become ruthless and cruel when she was angry, so don't you dare to step on her limits,she can be cold-blooded and turn into a complete stranger when she gets angry.

Canda's actions stirred up her anger."How dare you hug my boyfriend in the middle of the night!Shame on you!"Abigail said.

Abigail pushed Canda  violently out of the house compound and locked the gates.

"Now you have seen my girlfriend, you should know my answer,just throw away your feelings for me."Atlas held Abigail's hands,Abigail put up the act with him cooperatively.

Tears rolled down from Canda's cheeks,the feeling of being rejected, who will understand? No one.Atlas was very guilty, he made a girl cry,but there was no better options,sometimes it's good to be bad.

They made an eye contact for a few seconds,then they recovered back to conscious.Atlas released Abigail's hand awkwardly,there was a moment of silence between the two of them.

Atlas closed his eyes and turned back, not wanting to see that crying look.

" Thanks Abigail."Atlas was really thankful for her help,if she wasn't there, he might not be able to escape from Canda's clutches.