Maggots attack!

Atlas nearly fainted when he saw the maggots all over his stuff,books, pens, even his favourite trousers and black long sleeved shirt!

"Ahh!"We screamed in fear.

"Woa woa cool down guys."Kendrick said,"Now everyone stand back! "
He used his bare hands and took out all the stuffs from the locker.

A few maggots on Atlas's stuff crawled onto his hands.But Kendrick showed no fear at all and calmly squeezed the maggot until the liquid in the maggot flow out.He killed other maggots by the same method over and over again.Disgust and nausea filled my entire body.

"Kendrick I don't think it is a good idea."Hazel confronted him.
Hazel carried a handful bucket of water in her right hand.She splashed the locker with water,trying to drown the maggots.Most of the maggots died,but some with strong survivability were still alive.

"Still not dying? I'll make sure all of you die!"Atlas was so frustrated now.How can the maggots get into his locker?He took out the lighter and burned the maggots left in the locker.Great,now his locker have a lot of unremovable black spots caused by the fire.

We slumbered the whole afternoon away to get rid of all these maggots.Atlas was sure that someone was trying to frame him.He is a person that remembers how people treated him,those who treat him well he will repay them with kindness,but those who backstabbed him,he will serve that person right,double the price.His principle,an eye for an eye.So for that person who framed him,just wait and see.
**
Evening approached,after an afternoon of "war",we decided to give ourselves an off day and resume work by tomorrow.The sky was glamorous today,enlightened with a mixture of various colours,purple, pink,blue and peach.

We played the same old game,compete and see who will reach home first.We used the shortcuts,familiar with every last back alley and abandoned structure.

Patrice=I
I chose the narrowest route,having swiftness as I glided effortlessly through pipes, woods and stones.My pair of runners slapping against the rough cobblestones and splashing puddles.Everytime when I walked back home through this route,I had to pass an old cemetery.Shiver went into my spines,yes I admit I am chicken-hearted,what I afraid the most is darkness and ghosts.

I tried not to look at the old cemetery but just continued my steps.I am proud of myself, because I am not just a fast driver but also a good runner.Meanwhile,I finally reached home.Yes,I am the first....

"Bah!"I was so afraid that I jumped.I turned around and saw Matthew, never know he is a fast runner.

"I nearly got heart attack boy!"I hit him in the shoulder.

What I can see was a sinister smile on his face.Just then,i realised he held something in his hand, teleportation device.

"Ah,ah,dirty trick!"I revealed his cunning plan immediately.

"But I still win!"He sticked his tongue out naughtily.

"FINE!Hmph!"I turned away from him,I feel angry and happy at the same time.

"AWW don't be angry! Since i'm a gentleman and I won't make girls get angry,I let you win this time!"Matthew talked with a baby voice,my face went green, disgust went all over my body by his acting cute and self-admiration.

The first was Patrice!Followed by Salvardar,Leviathan, Abigail,Atlas,Kendrick,Fion,Claire,Elison,Hazel and lastly me.I didn't run at all,i walked slowly back home. Matthew was eliminated because he cheated.

"Matthew owed us a dinner!"I said.Everyone nodded with agreement.

"Come on Matthew,I know you are rich!"Atlas put a hand on his shoulder.

" I will treat everyone today."Matthew announced.

"Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Our voice echoed the whole neighborhood,I think we were too loud.

Our neighbour Mr.Gray opened the door."Shut up boys and girls, don't interrupt my sleep!"Then he banged the door loudly.Our neighbour was our Mathematics teacher,he is quite strict towards his students,but we still like his way of teaching.His lessons was the most fascinating one,not like our history teacher, Mr.Runde.

We soften our voices and whispered to each other as we walked to the steamboat restaurant just two kilometers away.

The last rays of twilight filled the dark and solemn streets,punctuated by lamplight spilling from tavern doorways.The waiter greeted us  politely as we walked in,accompanied by the familiar smells of grilled chicken,seafood and steaming hot soup wafted through the air.

We found a long table just enough for twelve of us,and started queuing up to take the food.We had to allocate two big bowl of soup for Atlas and Elison first,as they don't like to share food with others.

"I'm so hungry!"Fion said.She filled up her plate with a mountain of cooked seafood and vegetables,can she finish it?I wonder...

We started to savour various types of food,the customers were eyeing us because we talked too loud.Oops,old habit ,hard to change.

We had a chopstick fight when we grabbed the food in the pot.We ate to our heart's content,but of course,the one who ate the most was still Kendrick.

Matthew pulled a long face,his pocket money was all used out for this dinner.He regretted for using the teleportation device,a painful experience.He just realized losing money was more painful than rejection when he confessed.
**
A day ended like that,all of us prepared to sleep. Only Atlas was still awake,washing his clothes and putting germ killing liquid all over his books and clothes.

12:00a.m.
Knock,knock...

There was someone knocking the door.

Atlas opened the door, there was no even a single soul.He can't even see any shadow.

Just then,he saw a parcel placed on the doorstep.

He opened it.Guess what he saw?