athenaleigh: i may be the goddess but these three are the queens 💓tagged; @laurencohan, @kishserratos & @lucytwobows893k likes, 364k comments

tagged; @laurencohan, @kishserratos & @lucytwobows
893k likes, 364k comments

username1: THEY'RE SO HOT HOLY COW SOMEONE STAB ME

username2: GOALS GOALS GOALS GOALS

username3: THEY'RE SO PERF LIKE HOW

kishserratos: wait i have to share the title of queen wtaf i didn't sign up for this

username4: @kishserratos ME.

laurencohan: @kishserratos me neither...

athenaleigh: @kishserratos fine you're the only one who is a queen.

username5: QUEEN KISH

laurencohan: @athenaleigh excuse me?

athenaleigh: @laurencohan you're my sister so technically you're a goddess as well.

laurencohan: @kishserratos AHA I'M HIGHER THAN YOU

username6: honestly love the friendships between all the TWD cast.

lucytwobows: I feel excluded and offended.

abiporter: @lucytwobows welcome to the neglected club.

danaigurira: @lucytwobows @abiporter Unfortunately, we don't have cookies. However, we do have tears of neglect.

realkatelynnacon: @danaigurira nope, the tears of neglect are gone too.

username7: this is hilarious 😂😂😂

therealsonequa: @lucytwobows basically, we have nothing down here at the neglected club, mainly because we're neglected.

athenaleigh: @lucytwobows @abiporter @danaigurira @realkatelynnacon @therealsonequa calm down. i love all of y'all equally.

username8: Athena's a bitch. She always neglects her friends and ignores them. I don't understand why anyone likes her.

steveyeun: @username8 athena is far from a bitch, actually. she has never neglected her friends and if she has ignored them it's due to personal reasons which she prefers not to tell the public about. people like her because she's caring, friendly and amazing and she doesn't comment negativity on other people's posts.