Universe was shaking him.When had he gotten into the floor,when had he started crying?

"Adam?!Are you okay?Do you want me to call the nurse? "

Did he?Was he okay?What had just happened?

"What happened Mr.Universe?"

"I dont know,you tell me?D-Did I trigger you?"

Adam and him stared at each other confused and with a loss of words.He stood up and rushed out the classroom embarrassed.

"I'll see you tomorrow Sir...!"

"Wait Adam...!!"

Then the door slammed shut.Little did the two know,a purple eyes emitted from the closet in the back of the room,watching.

___________

Adam rushed out the school and pondered of the embarrassment he had just faced.What happened back there?Did he blackout or did he just make a fool out of himself?

Not paying attention to where he was going,he bumped into something or someone.Looking up he had ran right into the school bully himself,Ty.His "minions" laughed around him.

"Yo look who it is.The school loser."

The others chanted and laughed around him.Looking at Ty,he held a straight face.

"Wadda wanna do with this idiot,Tyler?"

Ty seemed to flinch at the sentence,but regained his posture.He pointed to the outside of the school grounds.

"Take him out there."

His goons looked at him confused.They all looked at each other.

"Um.....Thats it Boss?"

Ty's face seemed to get 10 years older.He looked almost evil.

"Are you questioning me Dan?"

Dan looked at him with fear.He shook his head faster than the speed of light.

"N-No Boss we'll do it right away!!"

The boys picked up Adam by the arms and legs.

Instead of leaving him outside the school,Dan punched him in the face.And the others punched him in many other places until he was into the floor.He was tired of it.

He had gotten jumped or beat up two times this day.He had 2 nightmares while sleeping in school due to insomnia.He had forgotten to meet with Erin.

Just great.

When he got up to his apartment.He gave his mother a hug and a kiss.But then when he got to his room he flopped on his bed and instantly fell asleep.The nightmares still didn't leave him be.

He was in a hot place.It made him sweat.Adam fanned himself.Suddenly he was face to face with an old man.

"Hello young man."

He hesitated.

"Hello Sir.May I ask why you are in a dark place like this?"

The man looked down.He bore wrinkles on his face.He heard had grown large and tangled,and he was hunchback.His cane was twiglike,vines and greenery circling it.

"I was banished here a long time ago.Before you were born child.I used to be honored by many,now I  live in the dump my sibling was banished to eons ago."He shook his head.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be child."He stopped and walked closer to Adam.The old man put his hand on Adam's cheek and brushed it with his finger."You have grown into a strong young man,like the one your father never got to experience. Oh he was so young.Only 18 million years old."

Adam laughed.

"18 million years old.That doesn't sound very young to me.And it's not like I ever knew him so I could've never-"

"You are special,you know that right?"

"Special? Ya Special ED"Adam laughed nervously.

"That amulet you wear makes you very special. It was made by my father,the God of Space and Time.There are four others.Adam I am asking you not to make the sand mistakes your father and me did when we were your age.I am also asking that you accept what the future holds and try not to change it.You are very powerful and if you don't realize that now,you will someday.Now you must wake up my child,a new adventure awaits for you soon.Goodbye."

"W-Wait Sir I dont-"

And he say up in cold sweat once again.But it didn't seem to be like a nightmare,more like a warning.His phone beeped.

Turning on the screen he saw that it was Erin.Maybe he could help him?

Erin:
Hey how's it going?You didn't come to see me after school today so I got worried.Text me back when you get this buddy.

Good he was using the words Adam had been teaching him to use.Sometimes he acted like he was from another world.But those times were amusing to Adam,especially when he messed up.

Adam:
I'm fine.I went home early cause I wasn't feeling too well.Been having alot allot of nightmares lately and weird things happening.My brain is all messed up LOL.

Erin had received the message,but didn't text back for a bit.The chat kept repeating the same words on and off "Erin is typing".Finally he spoke.....

Erin:

What kind of dreams?

Adam didn't want everyone knowing his business.He had to lie this once,even though he hated lying.And this was the bestest friend he had in a while.

Adam:
Just random nightmares.Dont worry about it bro.XD

Erin didn't reply for a while.Then he did.

Erin:

Okay I got to go.See ya tomorrow.

Adam:

Okay see ya tomorrow buddy!

Adam laid down and drifted off to sleep,looking forward to seeing his friend the next day.But Erin didn't come back that day or the next,or the next.He didnt come back until a certain rainy day.......one so special and interesting,it may be where the real story begins......

_______

Author's Note:

Theories Anyone?