chapter 5

De'kay

I rushed to my car crying all the way, I regret coming to this meeting I wasn't ready to hear all that. Yes I'm hurt, very hurt because I wasn't expecting to hear that at all, he prefers his ex over me. I mean I have the right to get mad coz he went to her even when I haven't told him I cheated so he never really trusted me at all or felt secure around me - I got out my thoughts when I remembered I came here with Quintin "I'm being tested - can't do this" I mumbled sighing. I Google uber, and had one being sent to where I am. " you really going? " I turned to find Q behind me,i nodded then wiped my tears so that he don't see that I'm crying " why though? We gotta work on us Meagan " he stresses out, I shot him a glare" work on us? I don't think I'm ready to hear what ever you have to say Quintin I really am not ready, if you being 'comfortable ' with just her to nurse you back to health then why you still around with me? That's just the only thing you spoke about, the rest I'm pretty sure it's worse than what I did" I spat, I heard him sigh" can we go back in there so that you can let me say what I need to say? Please" I sighed " let me cancel out the uber that I called i'll be back there in a minute " I said...he said okay and I did what I had to do...im so going to regret this...maybe. after 10 minutes of sorting the uber thing out I went back to Dr Cree's office " I'm sorry about that I needed a moment" I lied I wanted to go" understandable - can we let him finish?" I nodded " go on Quintin" Cree said. I did my meditation on the inside and let out a blow of breath " -as I was saying I felt more comfortable letting Kesha take care of me so that I can come home in one piece with no injury or anything of that sort, what I thought was going to be just month turned to a year and I do admit things happened within that year " okay I was right he did get comfortable with her more than just her nursing him back to health " - it wasn't like it was planned it just happened and me getting home wasn't the right move -" I raised my hand coz I really didn't hear what he was saying coz I was lost in my thoughts " yes Mrs Drew?" Dr Cree said,i cleared my throat" can he go back to what happened withing that year coz I really was lost" I said looking at Q, he ran a hand down his face " I said Kesha's ex husband came back and started doing some things to her and I couldn't just sit back and let him kill her so I killed him first then got arrested, I was locked up for 2 months before Kesha's lawyer came to get me out because of self defence, so Kesha has been coming to the house because she felt it's the need for her to thank me for setting her free,i didn't do anything with her trust me " he said I'm fully crying because what I had in mind is definitely not this " let me get this right, you was arrested and I was never informed...you killed someone so that you save Jonathan's mother? oh my gosh " I'm really shocked that he didn't cheat now I feel horrible " yes which is why I got in contact with you after 3 years now that is " he said " okay now that we got all that out the way, Quintin why did you say she's a bad mother?" Dr Cree asked him while I wiped my forever falling tears " that's how I feel. She's too much into her job and the kids wish to spend more time with her" he said I shook my head " Mrs Drew why are you shaking your head?". " because that's not true,i spend time with our kids as much as I can. I really do so he don't know what his talking about " I said wiping my tears I really should stop crying " I'm sorry for implying that I know I haven't been around" I nodded" it's okay-so where to from now?" I asked " I want us to work, to get back to how things were between us baby - yes you cheated I heard your reasons, it was wrong for me to talk about your miscarriage like it wasn't nothing but I was in my feelings I'm sorry " he said I nodded" I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to cheat, it's not my style I'm so sorry Quintin, do you forgive me?" I asked " yes I forgave you along time ago I just cannot forget, but I'm working on it " I nodded feeling relieved " thank you" I said " I love you Meagan ". " I love you Quintin " I said he perked my lips " a-lright I see we made good progress for one day - we can work on communication and the kids on our next session" Dr Cree said and we nodded thanks for the help" Q said " thanks" I said lowly .