They ran to the front of the door, the rain hitting them and creating their figures in the scenery. 

Their footsteps getting louder than the rain when they get closer to the door. Their breathes coming out as small puffs of pants. 

Yoosung straightened his posture, fixed his blazer and knocked on the door. It was quiet and only the rain was heard. 

the locks on the door from inside was heard and the door opened. Jaehee was holding her usual clipboard and  she smiled. 

"Hi [y/n]." She gave a welcoming hug. "Congrats." 

[y/n] chuckled,"Jaehee you were at the wedding." Jaehee playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled. 

Yoosung went inside and the murmurs of people form the inside could be heard. Jaehee guided [y/n] inside and when she walked in, all eyes were on her petite form. She stood awkwardly and chuckled,"Hi...?" 

Everyone laughed and the murmurs got louder. [y/n] felt arms wrap around her and she quickly turned around. She saw Luciel smiling and she felt relief washed over her. She spun around and rested her arms on his shoulders. 

"Well, hello Mrs. Choi." Luciel cheekily smiled and kissed her forehead. [y/n] smiled back,"Well, right back at you Mr. Choi." She chuckled and it died when she stared thoughtfully down at his vest. 

"[y/n] what's wrong?" Luciel stared down at her. [y/n] looked back up with bright eyes. "I could've been calling you that this whole time!" She pouted and rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. 

Luciel chuckled and lifted [y/n]'s head by her chin and they leaned in for a kiss. They were an inch apart when Yoosung yelled,"Get a room!" 

They felt each other's breath hit each other and they smiled. [y/n] turned around and put her hands on her hips, causing Luciel's grip form her waist to let go. 

Everyone watched and as [y/n] stared Yoosung down. Everyone snickered and watched, curious as to what [y/n] would do. 

Yoosung froze in the view of [y/n] and slowly ran into a crowd of people. [y/n] proudly nodded and turned back around to Luciel. He was grinning madly and kissed her forehead. 

"Go greet some people and have fun." He patted her shoulder and walked past her. 

[y/n] looked around and noticed the high classed people. There were women in elegant skin tight dresses that sparkled and they were good postured, standing straight. [y/n] blended in with everyone but something about her sparkled, making her stand out. There were men in crisp suits with their hair slicked back. 

Everyone was holding glasses of drinks and socializing with people. [y/n] played with her fingers while looking at everyone. 

"Ah, [y/n]." She turned around and saw Jumin holding champagne. "Congrats." He nodded. [y/n] gave him a questioningly look. "You were at the wedding." 

Jumin nodded again. "Right." [y/n] stood in silence and gave him a look, indicating she was confused. 

His lips pursed, his head nodded and his legs turned around and left. [y/n] was left dumbfounded and she stood still in her place again. 

There was a loud metal to glass sound in the center of the room. It was Zen and Yoosung taking the attention of the party. 

The murmurs and conversations of people slowly became quiet and all eyes were on Zen and Yoosung. Zen was the one who made the glass scream.

"Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the "dinner" and having fun!" 

There was small cheers that echoed off of the walls. "We are her to celebrate Mrs. Choi's," he motioned to me and everybody looked over at me, making the blood inside of me rush to my face. 

"And Mr. Choi's," he motioned to Luciel and once the spotlight was on him, he struck everyone his rare smirk and sparkling eyes. "[y/n] it looks like you've got a keeper." Everyone chuckled and Zen winked at the crowd, squeezing some giggles and screams from the girls in different areas of the room. 

"Anyway, this night isn't about me, even though I wish it is, it's about our lovely bride, [y/n] and her... groom, Luciel! We are here to celebrate their lovely marriage, and this is their public wedding, so enjoy while you can! We are going to start the dancing and music soon but before we go all out, I'd like to propose, pun intended, the first slow dance of the night to our bride and groom!" 

Everyone made a small path for Luciel and [y/n] to meet at the center. All eyes were on them. Zen had already backed out of the spotlight and smiled, waiting for the pair to meet at the center.

[y/n]'s feet slowly moved towards the center. She was shaking and her breath was beginning to get shallow. Jumin and Yoosung swiftly went by her side and guided her down to the center of the room. 

Luciel was already there waiting for her, watching her elegant body move down the path. Jumin and Yoosung split to the sidelines, watching the dance begin. 

[y/n]'s arms rested on Luciel's shoulders and Luciel's arms wrapped around [y/n]'s waist and the twinkle of love between them turned into a spark. 

A spark that's going down a sparkler. The spark waiting to just die out. 

a/n

There is one thing i dont understand though, what is a fourth wall? im a really big noob and i dont understand what it means! Help? is it a good thing? bad thing? i dunno! but until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!

Hackers New Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें