You soon wake, a bad atmosphere pressing down on you. Opening your eyes you focus on a shape slinking toward the bed across from you. Swiftly getting up, you make the intruder freeze and look over at you, taking a step back toward the door. You glance over at the shape in the bed, guessing it was Kid. The intruder suddenly dashes out. You swiftly follow them out, drawing your dagger and swiftly throwing it into their back. They go down and you check the hall before closing Kid's door and approaching the body.

Kneeling down, you wrench the dagger from their back, cleaning it off on their shroud and sheathing it under the skirt of your uniform before rolling them to their back. A guard this time. You frown spotting the sheath he had been carrying, drawing the blade, you find it coated with poison.

"___?" You jump and look back as Killer approaches, and hold up the blade.

"Poisoned, he got close." You yawn and stand up, dropping the poisoned dagger on the body. "I'll leave him to you, goodnight." You murmur going past and back to Kid's door. You stop, looking at it. How did you end up in his room anyway? Had the prince put you there? If so, you should probably at least sleep in there for tonight. Going in silently, you look toward his shape again, making sure he was still breathing before going back to where you had been and laying down with a yawn. "Goodnight Kid..."

The sun peers in at you, making your eyes flutter open to the window, see the forests dancing from a breeze. It sure was a pretty sight to wake up to. You stretch and yawn, wincing when your stitches tug. Sitting up, you rub your injured side and look over at the redhead in hos bed. He had kicked off his covers, frowning in his sleep. You go over and check his temperature before frowning heavily finding splotches of yellow here and there. You feel a spike of worry and swiftly going out, tripping over Killer who sat in front of the door.

You both go down with a gasp and you frown at him. "The hell are you doing?" You question.

"I could ask you the same, why were you in his room?" He grumbles.

"I was sleeping in there, he put me near his window last night... At least, I think it was him." You scoff sitting up and closing Kid's door.

"I was sitting guard here after the incident last night. I didn't know you were in there." He sighs.

"Well, could you stay here a bit longer? He's sick so I need to go speak with Law and Sanji." You inform him. "Then you can sleep, I'll be with him for the rest of the day."

"Sure, I'll be here." He hums. You hurry to the infirmary, colliding into the doctor and making you both stagger.

"Easy there, what's wrong?" Law breathes, offering a smile.

"Sorry, his majesty is sick, can you take a look at him?" You ask him.

"Will do," He gives a nod. With that you go to find Sanji in the kitchen. He was humming to himself with a smile as you cooked. You smile a bit and go to him, hugging him from behind. He pauses and blushes lightly.

"Oh, good morning ___-swan~" He greets with a smile.

"Good morning to you Sanji, can you make something for a sick prince?" You hum peering at his face.

"Of course... Is everything okay?" He asks when you don't let him go.

"I like this. And you smell pleasant." You murmur. Sanji blushes murmur and grins sheepishly.

"Well I don't mind if you hold onto me!" He gushes.

"Tempting, but I have to go back to him, will you bring his breakfast to his room when its ready?" You request.