Epilogue

Rey's POV
Elizabeth and Adam run around the garden while I pick flowers for Han's grave.

He finally passed a year ago. Almost a year after the birth of Anakin Lee, my second son with Ben.

Ben is one of the greatest kings Jakku has ever had. Jakku now has fresh water and reasonable prices on food. Our trade with other kingdoms is steady and we pay scavengers double for their finds. Unkar Plutt is still in business, but with Ben now. His knowledge is what helps us trade the ship parts for other goods and he's a very good negotiator actually.

Phasma and Hux are now living comfortably and can afford new clothes for Isabella and Johanna. Hux is still unemployed, but Ben and I have been buying Isabella's painting as well as supplying what she needs. Johanna is working on a book to publish and I'll be the first to buy it.

My kids are growing up fast it seems, Adam and Elizabeth are 5 years old now, Elizabeth is also into writing like Johanna and Adam loves running around with Finn and Kayla's son, Christian.

Kayla and Poe have a small family of just themselves, Kayla's brother Finn, and Christian Finn, but will be expanding soon. Kayla is expecting Aurora Leigh any day now.

Ben and I are expecting again as well, a little girl we both named Rose Leia. I'm 5 months along and enjoy being bare foot all over again.

I finish my bouquet for Han's grave and Ben comes outside and spots me.

"Rey!" He calls to me. I smile and he comes over. "Hello beautiful."

"Hello handsome." I give him a quick kiss. "Smell these."

I hold the roses up for him. "Hmmm." He hums.

"I'm telling Han about Rose today."

"Mind if I join?"

"No." I slide mine hand in his and begin the walk to the grave.

"So how many more kids do we plan on having?" Ben asks.

"How many more times do you plan on impregnating me?"

He chuckles. "Well I'm sorry, I guess I could just stop-"

"Don't you dare."

He laughs and kisses my cheek as I blush. "Okay love."

"Okay." I smile.

"Okay." He says back.

"Okay." I giggle.

"Okay, let's stop saying okay."

"Okay." I begin laughing and he laughs too.

The End

A/N: The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived! The title of the sequel to 'It is You' is...

Don't question the magic stick lol