Wedding Day

Rey's POV
"It fits perfectly." I smile into the mirror.

I look at my dress which Phasma was able to create in mere hours.

I have a basic white fitting dress that flows from the tan belt down with a see through white wrap to represent my scavenger wrap and flows behind as a train.

My bangs are pinned back out of my face and my hair hangs freely in loose curls. My lips are painted and eyes are done as well and I can't even think how Phasma could do my eyes so perfectly.

I take a deep breathe, as Leia enters the room

"Oh Rey, you look so beautiful." She smiles. I stand and face her. "May I?" She motions to the veil. I nod and smile turning, so she can place it. She puts it in place and fixes it, so it flows around me. "Ready dear?"

I nod and she walks with me, along with Phasma to the door.

"Who's walking you down the aisle?" Phasma questions.

"What?"

"Who's passing you off to Ben?" Leia explains.

"Ummm. Myself?" I say nervously.

"Are you sure?" Han rolls up next to me.

"I think I can handle myself." I smile at his presence.

"Okay, you heard her. Let's go take our places." Leia takes Han and enters with Phasma.

I wait outside the doors nervous. What if I trip? What if my lipstick gets on Ben's face? What if I forget my vows? Oh wait I didn't make any. Thankfully we agreed to skip those. I shake my head and bite my lip.

Rey, you're fine.

"Your flowers." Maz walks up next to me. She hands me white roses tied together with a tan ribbon that matches my belt. "It's time."

Ben's POV
I stand at the alter nervous. What if she changes her mind? What if she doesn't like this lifestyle? What if-...

The doors open..

Rey looks like a beautiful dream. Her eyes look into mine and I can feel my heart skip a beat.

She smiles at me and glances down at her flowers blushing and she is so beautiful, but she doesn't know it.

The pastor hands me a napkin and I wipe my tears real quick, that I didn't realize were silently dancing down my face.

How did I get so lucky.

She hands her flowers to my mom in the front row, then steps up next to me.

I hold out my hand for her and she takes it intertwining our fingers.

The pastor talks about love and marriage, but all I can focus on is Rey. I keep stealing looks at her and she catches me a couple of times blushing. I rub her hand with my thumb and she gives me a squeeze.

When it's time we turn and face each other.

"Ben Solo, do you choose Rey to be your queen and to be your wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for worst or for better, for rich and for poor, until death do you part?"

"I do." I smile.

"Rey, do you accept to be queen and to have Ben Solo be your husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for worst or for better, for rich and for poor, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

I pull Rey into my arms and kiss her passionately as the audience applauds.

We break away and the pastor sets our crowns next to each other.

I let go of Rey and turn to him.

He hands me a gold ball and speture.

I face the front with the audience still standing as my wedding now becomes my Cornatiom.

I smile proudly at my dad, happy that he's here and my mom actually looks happy for once. Phasma wipes a tear and I smile at her. Maz has a soft smile and stands barely in the aisle from her size.

"King Ben of Jakku." He places the crown on my head.

"Long live King Ben!" I place down the objects and wait for what comes next.

"Queen Rey of Jakku." He takes off her veil and places her crown on her head as well.

"Long live my queen." I say softly enough for her to hear as people begin to clap. "Surprise." I smile.

She shakes her head. "You're so sneaky."

"This is our day, Mrs. Solo." I hold out my hand and she takes it.

"I love you, Mr. Solo."

"I know." I squeeze her hand and chuckle. "I love you too."

A/N: Hey Rey, what does Ben do in the next chapter?

I'm like

johannaistrash is probably like