Knock Knock

Rey's POV
"I'll miss you." I kiss Ben on the cheek.

"I'll only be gone for a few days. Just need to go down and discuss a new trade plan with Grace's father. Hopefully doesn't take too long." He embraces me in his arms and kisses the top of my hair.

"I'm glad you're getting to work right away."

"Me too."

"King Ben, your ship is ready." Maz tells him.

"Maz, you can just call me Ben."

"I respect you to highly." She says and leaves. He sighs with a smile.

"Guess that's my cue."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss his lips and he tastes so sweet. "Mmhmm I'll miss your lips while I'm gone."

"I know." I smile. "Now go on, get out of here."

"Where are you running off to?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I need to speak to your mother."

"Okay." He sounds worried. "If your stomach flu starts getting worse, send word and I'll come home right away."

"I told you, it's not the flu. I'm just adjusting to the fresh food."

"Well your appetite has taken a liking to it."

"Hey, I've been throwing up most of it. I'm not getting fat."

"Hey now." His joking tone stops. "I didn't call you fat. All I said was you've been eating a lot, but I am aware you have been throwing up as well... I just wish you would see the doctor and take some medicine."

"I'm not sick, Ben." I counter. "I'm just-"

"Adjusting." He air quotes me.

I make a sour 'really?' face which causes him to chuckle.

"Fine. If you are still not "adjusted" by the time I get back, then will you see a doctor?"

I sigh. "Yes, if it makes you happy."

He smiles. "It does."

"Okay, now go." I kiss his cheek again and he begins to walk away.

He stops and turns, as I stand there with my arms crossed. "I love you Rey."

"I love you more Ben."

"I love you most Mrs. Solo."

"Shut up, Mr. Solo." I turn and start my journey to find Leia.

(. . .)

I knock softly on the door to Ben's new office. I'm told Leia's cleaning it up for him and I to come takeover.

"Come in." She shouts.

I open it and she turns, smiling at me. "Rey, how are you?"

"I'm good. You said something about wanting to talk privately to me. Is now a good time?"

"Oh yes dear." She smiles and comes over to me. "How has your stomach been?"

I laugh softly. "That seems to be the question of the hour. I'm still throwing up almost everyday."

"Then you feel completely fine later?"

"Yeah which is why I don't think I have a stomach flu."

Leia smiles. "It's not the flu."

"I thought so, I told Ben it wasn't, but he doesn't believe me."

"You've had sex with him I assume." My eyes widen and my face goes blank from it's smile. "You two are married now. No shame, no point in hiding it."

I blush. "Yes we have."

"Then I believe I know what's happening." She smiles.

(. . .)

I lay on a medical bed and Leia holds my hand. She smiling, but won't tell me what's going on.

They had me give a urine sample and now they are prepping to check my stomach.

"I thought we all agreed that it wasn't a stomach virus."

"It's not, we are just making sure it is what we think it is before we all jump to conclusions." The doctor replies. "Okay I need to put this on your stomach and it'll feel cold, but not for long."

"Ummmm okay." Leia must know what she's doing because she had me change out of the dress I wore for this. I lift my shirt up enough for my stomach, but enough to conserve myself.

It's cold and he begins rubbing some weird wand like object on me.

He flips a switch on a monitor nearby and a thumping sound is heard.

My head turns quickly and my eyes go wide.

"I'm pregnant?"

Leia laughs gleefully. "Oh congrats Rey!" She gives me a side hug as I stare at the screen.

"Mrs. Solo, you are indeed pregnant." The doctor informs me.

A/N: Want to hear about Rey getting knocked up in another story right now? Go check out 'Rockabye' by johannaistrash. It's so good!

Also is this my first time writing a fanfic where Rey gets pregnant?