As Your

Rey's POV
I hold Ben's hand as we walk down the aisle.

The crown is heavier than I had imagined and I hate wearing it already.

The doors open and I pull Ben towards my changing room for the evening.

I open the door and take off my crown. "Hate it already?" Ben smirks, removing his as well.

"Yes." I place mine next to his.

MATURE WARNING

"Now as much as I love this dress and the way you look at me in it, as your wife I demand you undress me."

"I think you'll have to twist my arm." He smiles as he comes close.

He pulls the zipper down and helps it sink to the floor and pool around me. I step out and kick off my heels.

I turn and look at him in my white strapless bra and matching panties.

I walk around my dress and up to him.

"As your husband I feel it's unfair of you to tease me."

"Who said I was teasing?" I undo his tie and he pulls off his jacket.

Ben is quickly undressed and soon we are both naked.

"Mind if we try something?" He asks as we seperate from kissing

I raise an eyebrow. "Such as?"

"Tying your hands and covering your eyes. I promise I'll stop whenever you say so. I just want to get the dirtiness out of me, so I can be sweet and loving later tonight."

"Ben." I smile at his rambling.  "That sounds kinky."

He smirks. "Okay, let's do it."

"We only have 30 minutes though, so skip the foreplay."

"Someone wants me."

I roll my eyes. "I can resist you, much longer than you can resist me." I add a wink.

"Well I'm not willing to bet right now." He grabs his tie and belt. "Hands behind your back." I do as told and he ties them together. He then ties his tie around my eyes. "I'm going to pick you up, I promise not to drop you."

"Quit talking or I'll get out of this and sit on your face."

"Kinky." He sweeps me up in his arms and walks me over, then drops me onto the bed.

He makes me kneels and bends me over.

He suddenly plunges into me, full length and I moan out immediately.

He grabs my hips and rocks his body against mine. I bite my lip and tense my body as he hits my spot.

"Oh Ben." I moan.

I hear him begin moaning as well. He moves his hands to grab the belt around my hands and speeds up.

I climax before him and he contuines for himself. He pulls out and helps me off the bed. He stands me up straight, then contuines. One hand on my breast, the other on my hip keeping him in.

I moan louder and he moves his hands. One rubs my clit and one covers my mouth.

"I'm coming." He moans into my ear, as I climax again.

We take a minute to catch our breath. "That was amazing." I tell him as he releases my hands and uncovers my eyes.

"Yes, that was fun." He smiles and wipes the sweat from his forehead.

There's a knock on the door. We look at each other unsure of what to do.

"King Ben, if you make Rey late to dinner I will start making the dresses hard to take off." Phasma says through the door.

I giggle. "How much time do I have?"

"20 minutes."

"Thanks." I call out.

"Boy she's good." Ben smiles at me.

MATURE WARNING OVER

A/N: Short chapter, but hey you got smut again. lol. Next chapter will most likely have some guest stars :)
Also I don't know how much longer I will keep this going.