Chapter X

~~~the day of graduation~~~

*Brendon's POV*

I get up, immediately packing my graduation outfit. I'm nervous and tired. I want to call Ryan but I have no time. I'll see him on the bus anyway.

Yesterday and the day before, we've been talking about the drill for graduation. We walk out and sit down. The teachers and principal say their thing then call 1 of us up at a time. Each of us say a speech. I didn't plan a speech! I remembered. Whatever.

"Brendon the bus is here!" I hear mom yell from downstairs. I hug Kyla goodbye because Kara, Matt, and Mason are in college. "Bye mom! See you at graduation!" I yell walking to the bus. Mom waved goodbye to me with tears in her eyes. I can't help but hug her. I wave again and leave.

On the bus, Spencer and Jon are sitting together, and Ryan is sitting alone across from them. I sit with Ryan staring at him. "Hiiiii!" I tell. Ryan hugs me. "I got a call from the principal, asking if we could play some songs. I said yes not thinking. So, all the stuff is set up there." Ryan explains. I gasp. Ryan starts crying. "It's ok!" I yell. "You know I have stage fright!" Ryan yells between sobs. "You'll get over it if you do this now! Face the fear! There's nothing to be afraid of!" I in courage Ryan. "Your right! I can do it! Let's practice singing now!" Ryan stopped crying.

We started singing a bunch of our songs. Once we got to school we finished. Everyone got ready in the bathrooms. When everyone was ready, we headed outside to the graduation. Brendon and I were really nervous, but Spenc and Jon weren't. Ryan and I sat next to each other, holding hands.

*Ryan's POV*

"I forgot to prepare a speech!" I whisper to Brendon. "Me too! Just say whatever you want!" Brendon suggested. I nodded my head and listened to the principal. "Hello! Welcome to the Lowell High School!" The principal started. "I am Principal Charlie James! We will be calling out our students before the teachers speak." The principal started calling out students and they gave their speech.

"Ryan Ross!" The principal called me. I went up and got my paper. "Um...hello! I forgot to prepare a speech, so this is what I have!" I start. I can feel my heart racing like race cars on a track. "Thank you to my friends, my teachers, my principal, and of course..." I took a big gulp to confess this. "My boyfriend! Brendon Urie!" I say gesturing to Brendon. "Thank you! You all helped me through these years! Now I will move on! But, I will always remember you all! And sorry for this being cheesy." Everyone laughs. I take a bow and walk back to my seat.

"Brendon Urie!" The teacher calls Brendon. When Brendon gets up there he smiles and laughs. "YOU SUCK!" Brendon yelled. Everyone gasped. "Sorry! That's just my best motivation! Other than Ryan!" Brendon laughed. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Thanks homies!" Brendon says pointing to all the students. "I didn't prepare a speech either so, ya! Some of these years have been stressful and some not. But, through all of this, something good came out of it." Brendon looked down and smiled. "I honestly have no idea what to say!" Brendon says scratching his head. "Where's my gum?" Brendon asked looking through his pockets. I face-palmed while he looked. "Here it is!" Brendon yelled taking a piece of gum. "Sorry! What were we talking about? Oh ya! Um...ya. Bye!" Brendon said leaving the stage. Everyone laughed, so did Brendon.

After everyone said their speech we threw our hats in the air. I smiled at Brendon and Brendon smiled back. I loved him so much that I kissed him. Right on the lips. Everyone cheered in the background. Everyone was happy and smiling. So was I.
----------------------------------------------------
Yay!! Happy ending!! But that's not the end of the book. There's still a few more chapters. Pleaseeeeeeee comment and vote!! Bye.

- sauce7 (⊙﹏⊙)