Chapter VII

~~~1 day later~~~

*Ryan's POV*

I get off the bus, looking like I did yesterday, and run to class even though the bus is early. I find Spencer is already there, so I sit with him. "Dang it! I forgot to print out my report!" I say looking in my backpack. Spencer hands me another copy and smiles. "Oh, thanks!" I say taking the copy. I take out my notebook and put down my backpack.

"Welcome, class! You should all have your history reports done with your partner! I will pick who goes first and stuff. If you didn't finish your report for whatever reason" as the teacher talked I looked at Brendon. "You get 1 hour detention!" The teacher finished. I heard a few people gasp, but 1 hour detention is nothing. "Brendon and Sarah got up in front of everyone.

They read their report and everyone else went. A few people got detention. Last, was Spencer and I. "Spencer and Ryan! May you please go last!" The teacher called us. Spencer and I walk to the front. Someone trips Spencer, but I help him up. I sneakily kick the guys leg that tripped Spencer.

"Um...we did pop-punk." Spencer started. "Losers doing the worst music in the world! Perfect!" A bully said. I cursed under my breath. "So, pop-punk started i-" I started but got interrupted. "No one cares!" The bully, Sam said. I had enough. I got to mad, and raged.

I walked over to Sam. I punched him in the face multiple times. "Stop! Ryan stop!" I hear voices behind me but I don't care. Sam grabs my wrists and stands up. I'm not scared though. I kick his croch and he falls. He lets go of my wrists in pain. I'm still mad. I stomp on his stomach. But then, the teacher grabbed me and dragged me to the principles office. "Ryan!" I hear Spencer yell. I look back at him with a sad face.

I see Brendon get up and grab all his stuff, all my stuff, and grab me. He ran with me out of the school, the property. I noticed he was taking me to his house. "We'll stay outside!" He managed to get out. We kept running, and running,and running. It seemed like forever. Until we got to the house. Brendon and I didn't go inside, or near the windows.

"Stay out of site." Brendon told me. "Did you even do your report?" Brendon asked me. I nodded my head. "It's just Sam!" I yell punching the ground. "Pretend the ground is Sam!" Brendon suggested. I punched the ground as hard as I could. "Wait, the ground didn't do anything to me so why should I be punching it?" I state. Brendon face-palms with a smile. "Oh Ryan." He says laughing with his palm still in his face. I smile and laugh with Brendon. "Lets go in the backyard!" Brendon said walking to the backyard.

"I'm cold!" I say when we get to the backyard. "Do you want to go on a walk?" Brendon asks. "Sure!" I say shrugging. We walk to the sidewalk when we hear the front door open.

I freeze, but Brendon turns around. "What are you 2 doing home from school?!" Brendon's sister asked. I turned around to see her pale face. "I could ask you the same question!" Brendon says lifting 1 eyebrow. "I'm sick! You dummy! Come in. I won't tell mom or dad." I heard Kyla say. We went inside and sneaked into Kyla's room.

"So, why are you home?" Kyla asks again. "Ryan got in trouble so I took him away!" Brendon explained for me. I nodded my head and sat on Kyla's bed. "What did you do?" Kyla asked. "I kind of attacked Sam!" I explain. Kyla sighs. "Bad boy, bad boy!" Kyla says waking in front of me. Brendon and I look at each other. "So, are you hungry?" Kyla says leaning down in my face. I shake my head. Kyla licks her lips in front of me. "Kyla!" Brendon yells pushing Kyla off me. "He's cute." Kyla says leaning against the windowsill. "We are together!" Brendon says gesturing to himself and I. "Oh..." Kyla answered surprised. "Hmph!" Kyla exclaims, skipping around the room.

"Can you leave now?" Kyla says sitting down. "Climb out the window if you have to. I want some alone time. By myself!" Kyla explains. Brendon and I climb out the window, and onto the ground. We then take a walk to my house.
----------------------------------------------------
This wasn't a very exiting chapter. I'm running out of ideas. Sorry the past 2 (almost 3) chapters have just been Ryan's POV. I'll try to change POVs more if you want. That's all for today!! Comment and vote!! Bye folkssss!!

- sauce7