~ ELEVEN ~

Mark's POV

As the dawn's sunlight streamed through the window, I woke. My body was stiff from being in the same position all night, and something heavy was clinging to my side. I looked down.

Oh right.

A small smile found it's way onto my lips, seeing Jack passed out and hugging my waist. He looked adorable and cozy, despite the bandage and the fact he was still in his clothes from yesterday. I bit my lip. There were things I needed to sort out.

I let my head rest against the pillow as I stared up at the ceiling fan. It spun, round and around and around and around.

Jack was a good person, he was a great and kind hearted kid who was just in the wrong place in the wrong time. Whoever would think to hurt him was certainly not right in the head. Jack was funny, adorable, and when I had first found him in that water, dazed and tired, I instantly knew I couldn't let him go.

And now here I was, laying in a bed next to a sleeping Jack, whom I had practically made out with last night. I accidently let out a groan, covering my face with my hands. Jack would hate me if he found out about last night's events. There was no way the small Irish man would understand my complicated feelings for him. He'd think I had just taken the opportunity to make a move, when Jack was too wasted to say otherwise.

I sighed, pulling Jack closer to me as I remembered my dad's old words. 

"Believe in the good of people, doubt the bad."

Jack would forgive him, he may not understand why I did what I did, but he'd forgive me as long as it didn't happen again.

Hopefully. 

A/N: Stories picking up pace!

Anyway, another tag! Last one, I promise :3

Draw your OTP being moody! Or write about it!

I TAG

AmandaDaBOSS

PugaShann

fizzykittenz

ggingeralee

AND SargentPoofa

Have fun!