"Please, it's going to explode"

"No!"

"Jenjen please"

"I said n--"

"Mommy who is he?"

Sh!t

Taehyung's Pov

"I need to pee. Can I use your bathroom?", I asked and declined immediately.

"No! Just go somewhere else. My bathroom is not available", she excused, still trying to take books but I held it with all my strength so that she couldn't take it.

She's so cute when she's pissed like this.

"Please, it's going to explode"

"No!"

"Jenjen please"

"I said n--"

"Mommy who is he?"

Mommy?

I looked behind her and it was the kid from the resto. Was Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung right this whole time?

"Taemin, go back inside!", Jennie shouted, and she looks terrified.

"Mommy, is that Daddy?", He asked and I felt something when he said the word Daddy.

"No he's not! Mark's your Daddy remember?", Jennie asked still trying to take the books from me.

"No, uncle Mark is gay", I laughed at what he just said, but I need to ask her this.

"Jennie be honest with me, is he mine?", I asked and she froze.

"No"

"Then why is that kid saying that I'm his Daddy?", I still asked but she stomped at my feet and I let go of the books.

"Go home Tae, thanks for the books", she said and ran towards the door where the boy was and closed it.

Why can't she just tell me the truth?

Jennie's Pov

After I closed the door, I immediately glared at Mark.

"Why didn't you stop Taemin?", I asked him.

"I was at the kitchen tasting Auntie's cooking, but after I came back Taemin was already at the door", he explained.

I dropped my books and quickly hide my face with my hands. I was scared, I couldn't help but to tear up. Now he knows about Taemin, what will he do? I'm scared, I don't want my imagination to run wild now but I can't help but to think about the conclusions that he will take my son away or he will ignore him. I don't know anymore.

"Hush Jen, Mom's here", Mom hugged me and caressed my back gently.

"I don't know what to do mom. I'm scared", I told her and she wiped my tears.

"What are you scared about? You're scared that TaeTae will deny Taemin?", Mom asked and I slightly smiled at her sentence.

She still calls Taehyung TaeTae. Like I did. I nod at her question.

"But, did you forget what he said before?", Mom asked, and that's when it hit me.

"I love kids so much. If I'm going to have one, I wish it would be a boy. I'll love him with all my heart, just like I am to you"

That's what Taehyung told me before when we walked to the park where there were many kids. He does love kids.

"We were still young that time, what if he changes his mind now? Not to mention he's an---"

"Idol?", Mark cut me off who was carrying Taemin in his arms.

"Let me Mark, go knock some sense in your best friend", Mom said and brought Taemin to his room.

"Why are you blocking yourself from your nonsense imagination Jen? Just tell him about Taemin or at least tell your son about his father, it wouldn't hurt to take a simple risk right?", Mark said and I felt guilty.

"But he's also an idol Mark, what if the whole society or worse the whole world will hate Taemin and me. His obessessive fans will do everything just to have their "oppa". And I don't want Taemin to experience cruel things in such a young age", I said and Mark just flicked my forehead.

"Are you letting your negativism get the best of you? Taehyung will protect you and Taemin, I know it", Mark said and messed up my hair.

"You also have Auntie and me, we will protect you. We're a family now, your problem is my problem", Mark smiled and I hugged him.

"Thank you Mark", I said through the sobs.

"Get some rest, my parents are probably waiting for me", he caressed my hair before kissing my forehead.

I really hope this will come out good. I've decided, to let Taehyung meet Taemin.

Tomorrow....