16

Snape walked closer towards Harry and leaned down to check his pulse. Everyone could visibly see him relax. Harry Potter was still alive. Thank Merlin!

Snape had preformed a levitating spell on Harry. As he was about to walk away to carry Harry to the infirmary, and other teachers were coming forward to deal with the other  two students, they slipped on the ice that was covering the floor. Harry, whom was still floating about two to three feet from the ground, fell a couple of inches.

Snape and the other teachers had gotten up carefully and the spells on the three students were placed on them again. The magic that was floating freely in the air had slowly disappeared and Harry had gained his color back. The floors and windows were rid of ice and the temperature went back up. Was it Harry who had done that? How?

He was more powerful than anyone had thought.

"Please, make a path everyone," Zacharias Smith said, "if we don't get him to the infirmary now, serious damage will be made to this brain. It's slightly swollen. His lungs also had a bit of pressure on them. He needs medical attention."

A path was quickly made, and Snape walked towards the infirmary, Draco and Smith following again.

When they had arrived to the infirmary, Madam Pompfrey was directing them to a bed to set Harry on.

"What on earth happened?" she asked.
"Well, he was confronted by two students in the hallway. The Cruciatus Curse was performed on him for approximately 10 minutes. Smith here says that his brain is swollen and his lungs have a bit of pressure on them, from his ribs, I'm assuming. He needs immediate attention" Snape informed her.
"Of course, Professor. Now, if you'd like to wait with Malfoy and Smith, then please do so in the small waiting area. I need space so I can preform spells and get some potions and medications into him. Thank you."

Snape and the two boys went to the sitting area and waited. 

About thirty minutes later, Pompfrey came over. She was smiling.

"He's good as new! He just needs a bit of rest and some chocolate. Maybe a fee Dreamless Sleep Draughts as well. He's pretty shaken. I've already given him a Calming Draught. You may go see him!" She said
"Thank you!" the three males said, and went to Harry.

"Harry! You're awake! And okay. Thank Merlin!" Draco said. He was very worried about Harry, him being so small and all. All sorts of things could have happened. But all was well now and thats all that matters.
"What happened," Harry asked "I only remember a couple of things"

"Well..."