2

Harry had just gotten off the train, when he had seen Hagrid, the large man, calling first years toward him. Harry was one of the last to get off the train, so he was the last first year to arrive to were Hagrid was standing.

"Alrigh', firs' years! Follow me!" Hagrid yelled.

The new students followed quickly, and Harry had to run to keep up. He was small for an 10 year old!

Hagrid had led them to a lake, where boats were awaiting them, the only sources of light were lanterns hanging on hooks in the boats.

"Alrigh' alrigh', all aboard. Only about 4 to a boat! Don' want any boats to flip! Never know wha' the squids cravin' as a snack!" He said and chuckled.

Slowly, the students boarded the boats. Harry was last to board, and had to sit by himself. Hagrid was leading the students.

They came to the shore of the lake on the other side and unloaded from the boats.

They walked to the entrance, Hagrid, again, leading them.

"Professor McGonagall should be here soon. So jus' wait a few moments. I'll be off! Got some things to do" Hagrid said.

He walked through the crowd of students and off behind a corner to Harry's left.

"Harry! Harry! Come here. Quickly!" Harry heard. It was Hagrid.

Harry went over to Hagrid and the walked a little ways away from the corner and the group of students.

"So, how'd you like the trip here? What did you think about having to walk through a wall? Did I do well earlier?" Hagrid questioned.
"The trip was amazing. The train was very fascinating. I've never been on a train before. And do we really have to walk through a wall? That was very... scary. I thought I was going to get stuck! And you did wonderful. I like what you said before we got on the boats. Is there really a squid?" Harry replied and asked.
"Oh yea. But don' worry. Won' hurt any of the students" Hagrid said.

He and Harry had been talking for about 7 minutes, and the Sorting of the first years was almost over.

"Oi! You better hurry back Harry! The Sorting is almos' over!" Hagrid said
"Alright. I'll see you later, won't I?" Harry asked as he was turning about to head back to the entrance of the school.
"Yes. I'm game keeper. I'll always be somewhere around school" Hagrid told him
"Alright. Goodbye!" Harry said and ran to the entrance.

It took him a while to find the Great Hall, he had to ask some of the paintings, surprisingly. Once he found it, he pushed one of the doors open just in time to hear "Is there a Mr. Harry Potter anywhere?"

"I'm Harry Potter." He called.

And boy, he should have not done that.

InseparabileOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara