15

Draco was sitting in Potions class, taking notes and waiting for Harry. He had went to the restroom, but hadn't come back yet.

"Who can tell me the purpose of a boazar and where you can find them?" Snape asked in his monotonous voice.

Draco had raised his hand, and as Snape was about to call on him, a Hufflepuff boy stood up, and was rather pale.

"Sir?" the boy asked
"What do you need, Smith?"

Just as Snape had said that, the room had gotten ice cold, and you could feel magic in the air, a strong magic, and certainly the most powerful Snape had felt, even more so than Dumbledore's power.

Zacharias Smith was out of the room in seconds. Snape ran after him, followed by Draco. They were running towards the bathrooms. The ones where Harry had been at. Draco ran even faster after realizing this. Something was wrong with Harry.

As they rounded the corner, they saw two students standing over a figure that was lying on the ground.

"Crucio!" one had shouted.
"Stop!" Smith had yelled
"Expelliarmus! Immobulous!" Snape yelled, casting the spell towards the two standing figures.

As they got closer to the three students, the other three hallways leading to the bathrooms filled with teachers and students.

The two students who had cast the spells upon the victim were immobilized and disarmed.

The figure lying on the floor, pale and unmoving, was Harry Potter.

Everyone was shocked. Who would so this to the Boy-Who-Lived? Their Savior?

Jonathan Aberrant and Nathan Jostling, thats who.

And boy, was Draco fuming.

They would not want a piece of him right now, not when they had done this to Harry.

His Harry.