6

As Harry, Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and a new girl they had just met, Pansy, were walking towards the Potions class room, Harry remembered that he had wanted to go to Dumbledore, to talk about when his room would be ready, and if Draco could stay with him.

"Hey, I have to go talk with Dumbledore. I'll see you in about 20 minutes. Is that okay?" Harry asked
"Sure! Ill save you a seat. Don't be too long, we don't want a mad Professor Snape, he's my god father. When he gets mad, he gets mad." Draco said
"Okay, I'll hurry" Harry giggled.

He ran off towards Dumbledores office, and got to the statue protecting the entrance.

'Hmm,' he thought ,'what would Dumbledore have as the password?'
'It might be some kind of candy!' He thought

Harry tried all sorts of things. Nothing worked.

"Chocolate Cockroach Clusters" Harry said sarcastically and, to his surprise, it worked.

Harry stepped onto the stairs that were moving upwards, and waited.

He came to a short hallway with a door at the end. He knocked and heard a faint 'Enter'.

Harry entered and found Professor Dumbledore at his desk. His office was amazing. It had all sorts of trinkets and toys, little broken things and new. Harry wondered what Dumbledore did in his free time, to have this many possessions.

"Ahh, Harry hello! I have been expecting you! I assume you have came to ask about your living arrangements?" Dumbledore asked
"Yes," Harry said "but I would also like to ask a question."
"Ask away!"
"Could... could Draco Malfoy maybe stay with me as well? I don't have many friends yet, and he has by far seemed the nicest. I don't want to be by myself. Its scary"
"Well I'm sure we could work something out!" Dumbledore said
"Thank you!"
"Your welcome, now you have a class to get to, am I right?"
"Yes sir. Goodbye!" Harry said and exited the office.

On his way to Potions, Harry passed many portraits and ghosts that said 'Hello' and waved. He returned the 'hellos' and waved back, amazed. He came to the Potions Class Room door and knocked.

"Come...in" a voice drawled, speaking loudly.

Harry entered and was met by the eyes of Slytherin and Gryffindor students. And the teachers.

They looked angry, startled, upset, and curious.