7

"Hi" Harry said in a small voice, terrified from all the eyes on him.
"Ahh, Mr. Potter. At last. Where were you?" Professor Snape asked
"I-I was with Professor Dumbledore, sir" Harry squeaked out.
"And what were you doing with Professor Dumbledore that was so important?"
"I was discussing my living arrangements, seeing as I am not in a specific house, and staying in Slytherin with Draco would get annoying at some point, especially seeing as though you don't seem to like me, sir"

Harry wouldn't look the Professor in the eye. When he looked into his uncle's eyes, he would be yelled at and punished. He was terrified that he would be punished here as well. He didn't want to be bad on the first day.

Snape's eyes softened, seeing the terror in Harry's posture. He sighed.

"Please sit down, Mr. Potter. We were just discussing the first potion we would be making."
"Yes, sir"

Harry went and sat beside Draco, who, as he said, had saved him a seat. He put his bag down, got his book out, and sat quietly, listening about the potion.

••••••••••• At Lunch •••••••••••

"So, what did Professor Dumbledore say this morning?" Draco asked Harry as the sat down.
"He said that they were building a room for me to stay in, and well..." harry trailed off.
"What?"
"I asked if you could stay with me. I didn't want to stay by myself, because, well, yeah. Is that alright? You don't have to stay with me, I just thought I'd ask"
"I'd love to stay with you Harry? It sounds fun! I've never stayed with another person before." Draco sounded excited.

Harry smiled, but it was soon gone when he thought about Draco's parents. Would they want Draco staying with him?

"What's wrong?" Draco asked
"What about your parents?"
"They should be fine with it. It's no problem"

Harry's grin was back.

"When are we moving?"
"Professor Dumbledore didn't say, but I expect it to be soon. He seemed very happy to see me this morning. He's very nice as well. And his office is amazing. He has a lot of little trinkets!" Harry rambled.

In Draco's opinion, it was very cute actually.

He hoped their friendship lasted forever.