Lia only shook her head and watched them walk away. "Yikes, she still doesn't like me huh?" She asked. "Nah, I don't think she fancy you too much." I answered as I rubbed the back of my neck. This shit was awkward and I was confused as fuck. What the hell was she doing here?

"That's cool. That ain't who good graces I'm looking to be in anyways." She shrugged. "What you doing here?" I finally asked her. "I came to see a friend." She said inching closer to me. "What?" She smirked as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Chill out, Lia." I said pushing her hand off of me. "You tryna get us both killed." I mumbled shaking my head at her nonsense. "Oh, so you're scared of her now?" She eyed me. "Look I'm just looking out for you. Chill with that bullshit. Do be disrespectful, cause if she beat your ass again that's on you." I said walking away from her.

I was clueless as to why she was still here and who the hell told her ass cause it wasn't me! Shaking my head at this bullshit, I took my ass back in the house. Mel and Tootie were and the couch playing with a happy Dominic. "She's in the bedroom with Christian." Tootie said without taking her eyes away from the baby.

Walking down the hallway, I could hear both hers and Christian's voice coming from the bedroom. "Baby, you have to be more careful, okay?" She said as she put the band-aid over his small cut. "Okay, mommy." He sniffed. "What's wrong with my big boy?" I asked as I pushed the door open.

"He fell in the backyard." Madi answered as she threw the wrapper away. "Come here." I said as I reached for him. He walked over to me slowly and allowed me to lift him up. "Stop crying, man. You alright. Mommy take good care of you huh?" I asked wiping his tears. He only nodded and placed his head on my shoulder.

"You wanna go back outside?" I asked him. He nodded and I brought him out there and left him with Desean and Mijo. I was walking back down the hallway when I saw Madi coming the other way. "Where you going?" I questioned her. "Get out my way Chris." She sighed as I stood in front of her.

"You serious right now? What you mad for?" I said pulling her to me gently. "Yes, I'm serious and you know why I'm mad." She pouted as she crossed her arms. I swear she was the cutest.

"Chris!" I heard my mama call from a distance. I smacked my teeth and pulled Madison back in the room before locking the door. "Come sit next to me." I said patting the spot next to me. She just stood with there, arms crossed, and agitated.

"Please?" I asked as nicely as I could. She sighed and eventually sat down. "I want you to listen to me, cause I'm only gonna say this once. I don't want that girl. Nobody can ever come between what we have. You're mine and I love you. You don't need to be wasting time or energy on Lia's crazy ass, cause she has nothing I want. That's why her ass is so intimidated by you. Everything I want, you got it. Don't worry about nobody else. Okay?"

She nodded before kissing my lips. "I love you too." "That's all I get for pouring my heart out to you?" I questioned her. She giggled and kissed me again. This time she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Before I knew it, I was on top of her sucking on her breasts.

"Uhh." She sung holding my head in place. When I began moving further down south, she sat up. "Chris, we can't. You family is in the living room. You know I'm loud." She whispered truthfully. I only chuckled and proceeded to pull her shoes off. "Take your jeans off." I commanded as I went to make sure the door was locked.

After I was sure, I turned back around to see her pulling her foot out of her jeans. "Yeah, you know I love when you listen to daddy." I chuckled making her roll her eyes. "Girl, stop playing. You want this as bad I wanna do this." I said leaning over to kiss her again.

I reached down and spread her legs a little before running my thumb over her clit through her panties. I kept the circles small, making it easier to move faster. The seat of her panties was drenched. She bit her lip and went to rotating her hips to maximize her pleasure.

When I was ready, I inched a finger inside her and then another. I worked my fingers at an slow pace, fucking with her. I was still fucking with her clit and the added pleasure from my fingers was enough to drive her to reach for a pillow from the head of the bed.

I smirked as I heard her muffled moans in the pillow. I then removed my thumb from her clit and replaced it with my tongue. I flicked my tongue over it slowly and smoothly a few times before sucking on it roughly. My teeth nipped and tugged gently on it as her cries pushed me further.

I could hear my mama calling me again, but there was no way I was moving from my spot until Madi came. Shit, I wasn't even about to answer her. "Baby, she's calling you." Madi whined as she sat up on her elbows.

I pulled away and kissed my teeth. I guess she thought I was bout to quit, but nah. I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean before hitching my arms underneath both of her thighs and pulling her closer. I sent one lash from the bottom up her pussy to the top and finished it with a kiss to her clit.

Surprised by my actions, she let out a loud squeal before slapping her hand over her mouth. The pillow was now her bestfriend again as I tongued fucked the shit out of her. Her hips went to rotating again and her hands went flying to my curls.

"Madison!" My mama called as she knocked at the door. The pillow flew from her face and she sat up. Her face was red as a tomato as she tried to ease back from my tongue. "Answer her." I mumbled against her clit before sucking on it for the millionth time tonight.

My tongue lashing must have been fucking with her mind because one second she was trying to get away from me and now she was pushing my face further into her ocean. "Yesssss!" She whined. My mom must have taken that as an answer because she was talking to Madi- holding a full blown conversation as I was trying to make my girlfriend cum.

"Did you hear me?" She asked. By this time, I was stroking her clit with my fingers again because I knew she was about to cum soon. Her breathing pattern had changed, legs went to shaking, and her whimpering began. She pleaded for me to hold on for a second while she answered my mom, but I was in my zone.

"Okay." She tried to answer as cool as possible. It must have been enough, because that was the last we heard from the door. Madi was reaching for another pillow, but that shit was useless because by the time she gripped it in her hand, her orgasm ripped through her and soaked the bed and filled my mouth.

"I hate you." She said when she recovered. "I love you more." I replied kissing her red face.