Part 19

(Demi POV)

Sadie is my pumpkin she smiles sooo bright. It reminds me off the times she had not teeths haha. It made me so happy. We went to the livingroom and saw her other sister and WOW they look like each other alot! Like they are twins. I said hi and she said Riley talked about me alot. I blushed and kissed her cheek "Dall, mad, Beatrice.." Riley said and i got sweaty hands because i didnt know how they would react.. "Demi is coming with me on tour.." She said placing her hand around my waist. Stacey allready knew it so we waited on the girls to awnser. Maddie began to cry again and it breaks my heart to see her like that.. Bea comfort her and Dallas stood up. She hugged me "You made a good decision.." She said

"You dont want to lose Riley again.. I know how you feel." She whispered this time and i hugged her even tighter. When we pulled back i saw that Maddie allready said goodbye toRiley. Maddie walked up to me and gave me a big hug. She cried for a long time.. Riley and Bea werent talking they just looked at each other. Then they hugged and i guess they prayed after it. They let go and we all walked to the hallway. Just by time the doorbell rung. I opened it and Rileys bodyguard was standing there with his sunglasses and black suit. "Nice suit Tom!" Riley said hugging him , and yeah i felt a bit jealous. She let go off him and gave him the two bags from Riley and me. "Miss are you sure this is enough?" He said and Riley nodded. He nodded back and we hugged everyone one last time.

Riley hugged Kaitlin as Last one and leaned her forehead to hers. "Thanks for coming so fast! And explain everything to mom as soon as possible.." She said and Kaitlin nodded. Sadie gave me one of thise bone crushing hugs and this time i felt save. Like i was the only one she deeply cared about. "Okay guys one last pray.." Stacey said and we all stood in an a circle. "Please god let my two little angels survive in the outside world.." Riley laughed a little and coughed "Dramatic.." She said and Sadie bit her arm. Stacey continued "Protect them like you allways did and let them enjoy what theyre doing. Amen." She said "Amen." We all said and let go off each others hands and we went to the car. Riley stepped in the SUV and waved at them one last time.

Sadie came running to me and handed me a little bag. "I had to give u these Kaitlin bought it fo..r you guys.. You can open it when you a..rre in the ai..rplane!" She said and kissed my cheek. "Thanks baby girl!" I hugged her one last time and we waved them goodbye. "BYEEE!" We screamed and we drove off. I grabbed Rileys hand and squeezed it a little. She intwined our fingers and she kissed my hand. "I love you so so so much baby.." She said and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I love you too ranger." I said kissing her head. After a little while there was this awkward silence until Tom spoke. "Hey Riley how did you got a ticket so soon?" He said looking in the wear view mirror. "I called Carl." She said and we all nodded. Carl is this little buisness guy who can fix EVERYTHING. Yeah seriously everything.

"But babe where are we going to?" I said because i was curious. "You will soon find out sexy.." She said and it made me nervous but in a good way. Riley meant the world to me and i love to be with her on her tour. I looked at Riley the whole time just to admire her beauty. "Okay here is my phone.." She said handing me her phone. I took a picture and stared at it. "See! Lasts longer!" She said laughing and it made me laugh too. "Im gonna post it.." I said and she grabbed her phone back. "Oh hell no." She said and deleted it "Take a selfie please.." I said and she took her phone again. "Say cheese baby." She said and i pose for the picture. I kissed her cheek and she smiled/blushed. "Allmost there girls!" Tom said and Riley went to twitter very fast.

"@/RileyMiller HEADED TOOO... A PLACE NOT FAR FROM HEAVEN , With tha girlllllllllllll @/ddlovato 💕"

She tweeted and i wanted to know where we are going to. "Okay. Are we gonna walk through the gates like best friends or a couple?" She said "Its better to still be bestfriends.. Just when we officially know how to announce it." I said with a smile and she grabbed my chin "Youre so cute Demi.. Like wow." She said making me smile more. Then she kissed me slowly and sexy. And hell yeah that turned me on. She put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. Slowly going to my centre. I didnt want this to happen i am so wet and oh my god.. "Girls we are here!" Tom said and i sighed in relief.

"Bet your wet now." She says whispering in my ear. Fuck fuck fuck. I looked at her with a -dont fucking do this now- look. She laughed and put her hand on my thigh again. Seconds later she finally removed it. I breathed in and out slowly. "Here put this on." She said giving me sunglasses. I put them on and she kissed my lips again. "Now lets go!" She said and Tom opened her door.

(Riley POV)

I got out off the car and saw all the fans waving and they were screaming. Tom helped Demi out and they screamed "DILEY!! DILEY!!" And it made me blush. When Demi stepped out she heard it too and smiled. We walked up to the fans. Just walking next to eachother , not holding hands , not around the waist , not even arm around her shoulder. But soon we are totally gonna do that , all off it. There werent that much people but we had enough time because we have 45 minutes left till the jet leaves. I walked to some girls and Demi did the same. "Hey girls!" I said to some girls and they fangirled hard "OH MY GOD CAN WE HAVE A PIC WITH YOU?!" One girl just screamed out. "Haha yes ofcourse." I said and i made a picture with every girl in the line.

While i was signing pictures and stuff they asked me questions. "Riley are you and Demi dating?" A blonde girl asked. I didnt know what to say "Hmm what do you think?" I said , oh god thats so stupid. "I think you two allready eat eachother out!" Some brunnete in the back said and i laughed "Oh god you cant say that! Did you filmed that?" I said looking over my sunglasses. "Yep!" One boy said laughing and popping the P. I laughed and went to the other groups off people. Demi was standing next to a girl just about to take a picture and i photobombed it ofcourse. I am a really good photobomber by the way. The time really flied because Tom told us we only had 5 minutes. I was done and Demi had to sign a couple more. I walked up to Demi and she was talking to some girls.

I walked passed her and slapped her ass. She jumped and looked behind her "Rochelle!" She said and i laughed hard. I walked up to Tom and i heard a girl screaming "Oh my god i got that on tape!" I widend my eyes and laughed to myself. I am such a good teaser. Demi was done with signing and the pictures and came running to me to "punish" me. I ran away but she reached her hand to my ass and slapped it. The last thing we heard was the crowd who was going crazy. As allways haha. We walked through some gates and it was private so i could hold her hand or just one arm around her. With my phone and waterbottle in my hand and Demi beside me. Im happy we finally going to have some time together. Im stupid for saying to my mom that im going on tour. And that she can visit but its Demi and me now.

And we totally gonna do something.. Hehe if you know what i mean. I snapped out off thoughts when the captain off the jet said something. "Hello girls!" He said probably "Hey!" Demi said and i said hi too. While he did the bags in the jet we got in. "Im so excited!" Demi said and it made me laugh. She sat down and i sat on her lap "Im excited too baby." I said and kissed her lips. "Cough.." A man behind me coughed. I turned around "Hi tom." I said and he raised one eyebrow. I got in my own seat what was pretty far away from Demi. "Sit down." I said to Tom and he sat down opposite me. "Okay so Demi do you have any idea where were flying to?" He said looking at Demi and i bit my lip looking at her. "Nope." She said popping the P. He nod and gave her a hint.

"Well Riley allways wanted to go to this part off the world with you." He said not actually giving a good hint but she was thinking as hard as she could. "Great hint Timothy.." I said and he kicked me "Hey you promised me not to say that anymore!" He said and i laughed but my smile faded and i did my puppy eyes. I pretended to be in pain "Ow Tom.." I said curling my lip. Demi stood up and sat on my lap. "Tom im gonna punch you!" Demi said joking and he laughed. "Take some time together because i will be in the cockpit with Harry." He said and left "Harry styles OH MY GOD!" I screamed and he laughed. He knew it was a joke but it wasnt... Just kidding. Demi lifted my chin with her index finger and looked in my eyes. Everytime she does that i remember the reason i really fell in love with her.