Part 8

(Riley POV)

The next morning i woke up before Demi. I kissed her lips and went downstairs. Nobody was downstairs except for Chrissy our pitbull. I gave him food and went to the fridge i took a waterbottle and took my bag for the gym. I left a note for Demi.

"Hey baby i am at the gym! I probably be late :( love you ❤️."

I stept in my car and went to the gym. I had to wait because it wasnt open yet. I allways come this early because to avoid the paparazzi but wow this time they were there before me. I sat there in my car and they stood by my car. They kept screaming questions. I opened my window and asked them to calm down. "Okay you first." I pointed at a guy who was kinda very tall

"How are and Demi doing? Are you together?"

I smiled off the memories off yesterday. "We are doing great and no we arent together." I picked another guy

"What do you think off Trey , Demi's ex boyfriend off a half year ago?"

Okay wait WHAT?!

"Sorry can you repeat that?

He looked at me confused and repeated what he said. Okay i am sure i heard ex boyfriend.. I waited till the gym opened and waved at the paparazzi what i actually never did.. l stayed in the gym for 2 hours. Just thinking about that "Trey". The time was now 1pm when i was in my car i got called by unknown. "Helloooo." I said happily.

"Hey is this Riley Miller?" I heard a fammiliar voice say.

"Yep thats me! Who am i speaking with?" I said

"Jason Derulo." He sang while i laughed

"Oh hey haha! So Jason why did you called." I said giggling

"Well i had a question for you about my new song 'Trumpets' i actually need someone to play the role off this girl in my music video who does a couple off things and i will show you later , do you have time today?" He said

"Wow that sounds fantastic! Ofcourse i can ehm is 2pm good for you. Where do you wanna meet? I just take a quick shower because im at the gym right now." I said smiling over the phone.

"Yeah ofcourse sweetheart! Ehm at the studio here in LA. I guess you know where that is.. See you then take your time!" He said laughing.

"Yeah ofcourse i know where that is ! Okay well bye , till then!" I said and he said goodbye too.

WOW IM GOING TO PLAY IN HIS MUSIC VIDEO ! DAMNNNNN!! I allways wanted to do that. Its now 1:15 pm so im going to my Demi right now. As soon as i arrive the house i see a blue volkswagen parked in the park lot. I parked my car and searched my keys..

I finally found them , i put them in the lock and open the door and saw my biggest nightmare.

I looked at them. Right through her soul like.. What the fuck is she doing? Can you just not. Okay i want to cry but imma stay strong what the Queen herself allways USED TO SAY!! "Ri-riley i can explain!!" I looked at her with a smile "Oh yeah miss Lovato allways has a reason." I pushed them away and ran upstairs while a tear escaped my eye. I heard Demi following me and totally ignored her. I slammed my door open. I picked my suitcase and put a lot of clothes in it "RILEY!! I can ecplain dont be m-" i cut her off without looking at her. "Demetria dont even fucking talk to me right now , id better stayed home then here with YOU!" She took my arms and i pulled back "BACK THE FUCK OFF DEMETRIA." I closed my suitcase and went downstairs. "Oh hi Trey! Nice to fucking meet you i hope you have fun with that chick." I heard Demi was crying but i didnt care. I walked to the livingroom and wrote a note for all the people in the house except for the girl that sortof cheated on me. Cant even say her fucking name.