Part 14

--------------------------------------------

(Riley POV)

The next morning i wake up with my phone ringing. I looked at it and it was Demi. I just didnt wanna talk. I denied it and got back to sleep. 2 minutes later again.. It kept ringing. I decided to awnser it this time.

R- "What"

D- "MOM SHES ON THE PHONE!!"

It was Dallas over reacting.. AGAIN!

R- "Yea now you heard my voice im going back to sleep bye-"

D- "NO RILEY YOU HAVE TO COME DEMI IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND H-"

R- "HOSPITAL?! WHERE ? WHY ? HOW?!"

D- "No time to explain! Come to the texas hospital.."

R- "On my way now!"

I hung up and all i could think off was Demi. Was she hurt? Did she gone too far? Like why ? I dont understand this shit anymore! I drove to the nearest hospital and saw all paparazzi there chilling in front off the hospital. I am so pissed that they dont give her the privacy she wants. Or actually needs. I got out off my car and all the paparazzi came running to me. They kept screaming shit and when no one took a picture or held their cameras up in my face i smashed one camera to the ground.

"HEY THAT ONE COST ME 3000 DOLLARS!!" He screamed and i stayed calm "But then why did you dropped it?" I said smiling. He got mad and attacked me. I fell to the ground and he pushed me and slapped me. The police got called and they were there in 4 minutes. They got the man and he kept screaming. I got no pain i am Riley Miller. Fuck the world. Police officers helped me and asked me if i was okay. "No because he actually blamed me for something i didnt do and he hurt me alot.." The police officers made the paparazzi dissapear and they brought me in the hospital. I explained everything even about Demi and when we got in they put me in a weelchair and soon i heard Bea screaming "RILEY!! OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEND?!" She came running to me and hugged me "OOW!" I screamed and she backed up. The police officer spoke for me "This girl wanted to go to Miss Lovato when a paparazzi attacked her. She got blamed for knocking someone's camera down. What she clearly didnt do." My sight went blurry and i mentioned the police officer that i was feeling dizzy.

Then it all went black.

(Demi POV)

After i found out that Wilmer did things to me and he filmed it i went crazy. He got arrested because my sister called the police. I dont know how she found out but i honestly dont wanna know.. I went to the hospital for a pregnancy test because i was unsure. It might be too fast but they can allways like take it out off me right? We got in the hospital and i felt so down. I suddenly cried and fell to the ground.. Hard . And i blacked out.

"MOM SHES ON THE PHONE!!"

I heard Dallas screaming , after a couple minutes i heard it was Riley who was on the phone. A little smile appeard but faded emediately when the doctor came in with the results. "Hello miss Lovato." He said. "Eh hi, could you please explain this all?" I said very confused as i heard screaming from the hallway. "Yes ofcourse." He sat down on a chair and told me i blacked out after we came in to the hospital. My mom and Madison were in the room right now and told me what happend with Wilmer. "Yes, and thats why i came here. I got the results off the pregnancy test." He said looking me straight in the eye.

"RILEY!! OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEND?!"

Is Riley here? "You are not pregnant." He said and i took a deep breath and thanked him a lot off times. "No need to thank me but thank your sister Dallas , she called the police right on time." He said smiling and walking away. I smiled about the fact Dallas saved me from getting a very tough life. I heard screaming again