Born loving as a family

Hey hey my name is Riley Ray Miller.

i am 20 years old and live in Los Angeles.

I live with my mom Stacey (48) my little sister Beatrice (12) but everyone calls her Bea though and last but not least my other little sister Sadie (6).

My dad died because he got shot in Iran.

He was a great soldier and most important he was my hero.

I became famous when i was 5 years old.

I had to play some role in the fresh prince off bell-air.

I played the role for 5 years and i had alot off fun! I then decided to sing and it worked out pretty well.

As a present my mom got to a producer and got me an contract on my 11th birthday.

I was over excited. I lived in Texas for like 11 years and i really missed it there. My mom is Dianna De La Garza her best friend.

They still talk to eachother alot.

Once a month she goes to Texas to visit Dianna and her family.

In the family we got Dianna , Eddie , Dallas , Maddison my pumpkin but i call her Maddie and my sister from another mister Demi.

Demi and i have a really close friendship.

When we where 3 years old we celebrated our birthdays together because my mom and Dianna wanted to.

When Demi and i got older Maddie and Bea got the same.

I loved the idea though.

The last 4 years i havent spoken to all off them because i am to busy with my carreer.

I love them so much its like a second family for me.

When i see Demi its in my tourbus she sometimes flash on my tv and i love to see her this happy.

Anyways our families have a great relationship.

The sad thing is that Patrick died the same day as my dad , that was the day Demi and me got really really really close.

Even Maddie and Bea did.

That was cute.

When i am done with my tour i get a couple off weeks of to spend that time with my family and De La Garza's/Lovato's.

I especially want to surprise Demi because she made me go through alot of things and she deserves all good..