Part 9

(Riley POV)

I walked out off the studios and up to the other one. We were in the car while i saw Dallas her car drive away. Nah it must have been someone elses car. "You wanna hear the song again?" Jason said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yes!" He put his new single Trumpets on and we listened. "So what do you think you have to do in the music video?" I looked at him and giggled "I dont know some sexy things i guess.." We arrived the other studio and ofcourse paps everywhere. I took some picture with my lovely fans and one girl with the age off 13-14 had a picture in her hands. "Hi Riley can you sign this?" I looked at her with a big smile "Yes ofcourse baby!" She smiled wide and i had to smile too but as soon as i saw the picture my smile faded a little. A picture off Demi and me at the live chat. Kissing. I wanted to sign it "Whats your name sweetheart?" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes "My name is Rochelle." I looked up "Hey thats my real name.." I said a bit annoyed "You dont like it?" She said "I love it but it reminds me off someone who used to say that. And it hurts." I feel a tear running down my cheek and she wiped it away "Stay strong Riley." I looked at her and hugged her tight "Mind a picture?" I said smiling at her. "OH MY GOSHHH YES!!" I pulle my phone out off my pocket and saw i had 44 missed calls and 23 missed text messages. All from Demi. I opened the camera and took a picture "What is your twitter?" I said "@/Ishipremi." i tweeted the picture and as caption

"Little rochelle back in the days! No kidding love this little girl 😊💋 @/Ishipremi."

"I love you little girl hope i see you soon!" I said while she said goodbye "Wait can i get your phone for a second?" She nodded and gave me her phone. Her lockscreen was a picture of Demi and me kissing.. I opened the camera and took a couple selfies. Then we made some pictures and i said goodbye. All the questions from the paps flew around my head but this one got my attention.

"RILEY IS IT TRUE DEMI LOVATO CHEATED ON YOU?!"

I looked at him and came closer. "Im sorry but Demi and i arent in a relationship and i dont know what your talking about." He looked at me terrified and i followed Jason again. We went in and saw 3 people standing there. I looked good and saw my bodyguard Tom. "OH MY GOD TOM!!" I ran at him and hugged him tight. "Hey rile ddnt see you in a while." I gigged "Dont rhym in fornt off me." We laughed and he introduced the other two. The tallest one was Damian and the shorter one was Eric. Damian is Jasons bodyguard and Eric is his manager. I fired mine because he fucked up my tour. We walked to the set and saw the producer off the video. "Hi im Ryan." He said "hi im-" he cut me off "Oh i know who you are Riley!" I smiled and he showed me the script. I looked through it. I just had to dance sexy and i know how i did that because i did some things in my past.. On the end i had to kiss Jason soflty.. That will change a part off me though because off you know who. She will hate it but i dont care. She fucke it up his time. I was deep in my thoughts and Jason began to speak "You know what to do?" I nodded and walked to the stage. Some people off the set wanted a video because you know "Behind the scenes." I took the thing what the producer allways had and stood infront off the camera "Action!" I screamed and winked in the camera.

I was affraid off the end but you know im an actor and proffesional actors do that. They kiss they stop and then its over.. You should think. I had sex with him and now ? Like ulgh FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.. The first scenes where i came in was just me dancing sexy in a bra and a weird thong. We came to the end were i crawl to Jason and kiss him. Then we roll over and the camera turns off. "CUT!!" I hear the producer say and i emediately pull back "Good job everyone!" The producer says and we all go back to our dressingroom. I walk in my dressingroom and sit in front off my desk were all the make-up comes from. "This is not who you are Rochelle.." I say to myself just looking at my reflection. I looked at my phone and everything is about Demi even my subway surfers "Demi has a high score off BLABLABLA." I just look at the tweets off Demi and me and cry. I fell asleep crying and woke up an hour later.

--------------------------------------------

Today is the last day i have to come at the studios for shooting the music video. By the time i allready hired a hotel near by my old house. Before i wanted to go i texted my Mom , Dianna , Eddie , Maddison and Bea.

"Hey guys ive been over reacting about the things that happened but you guys know im like that. Im comin home soon but i try to make it up with Demi. And im not the only one who made mistakes.. Just think about that. I love you see you soon hopefully.❤️❤️" i send it and tweeted something fast.

"Finally done with the music video @/Jasonderulo he is such a good actor 😏😄 !"

I tweeted with a pain in my heart but you know... 5 seconds later i got a text message from Demi..

D- "hey riley.. Can we talk?"

I could feel the pain throught the phone like wow..

D- "hi riley can we talk.."

R- "yes please can we meet"

D- "Yes if you want , Where you want to meet?"

R- "next to the beach house with the two benches. you know what i mean , half an hour please."

D- "Okay see you later."

It felt right to talk with her but still she hurt me really bad. And yeah i over reacted with the note or when i said she had to live with the people who dont give a fuck about her but .. thats just me. Okay i deffinately over reacted.. I changed my clothes and the time went by i had 10 minutes left. I said goodbye to the producer who is my friend now. And all the other people. I wanted to walk out but i got stopped by Jason "Hey where are you going?" I looked at him pretty fucked up "Im gonna meet someone so excuse me im allready late.." He was a bit shocked "Oh okay, eh.. be save !" I walked out to my car and raced to the beach house. After 5 weeks i finally see her again..

(Demi POV)

I was in a bad mood and when Riley tweeted she was on the set with Jason i thought they would be something and my heart breaks every time i hear she is with someone else where she might be dating with. I put on some tight jeans that hugs my curves perfect and a shirt that shows my cleavage , like real bad. I went to the beach house and sat down on the bench. A couple seconds i see her car. She steps out and looks beautiful as allways.. Her leather jacket and her boobs are just amazing.. She walks up to me and spreads her arms. I stand up and hug her. When she hugged me my heart raced..

She let go but i didnt want to but i did. "hi." I said whispering. "Hey demetria." She said looking down. "How are you?" I said looking at her. She wasnt looking back but after a second she turned to face me "well i just did a music video and shit .. and ehh well i dont know how i feel right now.." She said faking a smile and looking in my eyes. Oh my god her eyes .. Her beautiful big blue eyes. Wish i could stare at them all day then here voice snapped me out off my thoughts "and how are you.." She said looking at the beautiful sight off the beach and the ocean. "Im sorry Rile.." I whispered. I couldnt help but cry. "we cant go on like this anymore.." I looked at her with fear in my eyes and pain and i was just heart broken. "W-what do y-you m-mean?" I said broken.. "you kissed another BOY in front off me and you didnt even told me he excist. The paparazzi had to tell me that. How sad is thats Dems.." I put my hands on my face and cried even harder. She put one hand on my back and rocked me back and forth. Oh my god i missed the touch. "Im a fucking bitch!" I said while i stood up. She followed me and stood a couple passes behind me. "I cant live without you.." I said whispering so she couldnt hear it but she did. She slowly walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Oh my.. I missed her so much. Her face was in my neck and i missed it so much. Fucking hell.. "I cant live without you either but we need some time .." I turned around still crying. She whipped my tears away "i hate to see you like this.." She said with pain in her eyes. "please dont make me cry even more.." I said looking away and backing up. She took my hand and brought me closer to her. "Stop crying please.." She said "How can i not fucking cry whe-" Suddenly i didnt know what was going on..

(Riley POV)

I stept out off my car and walked up to her. I spread my arms and she hugged me. I pulled back and i could tell she didnt want to let go. I kept looking at her boobs because she wearsy favourite one.. I knew she did it on purpose. I looked at her and she was really heart broken .. like so down that if she died now she wouldnt care and that feeling breaks me. "Stop crying please.." I said "How can i not fucking cry whe-" thats the moment when..