Part 16

-------------------------------------------

(Demi POV)

Its been 4 weeks now after all the incidents and Riley and i have been getting ideas about making everything official. We gave the fans alot off hints and we think its time to make it official. So thats actually all we think about. My mom and Eddie are on vacation while Stacey is with her 'new love' i guess. And we have those four weeks with Maddie and Bea. Dallas is coming back in three days and Marissa is coming too. We were sitting in the livingroom just talking to each other. "So girls can we ask you something?" Bea said as Riley and i snapped out off our thoughts because we were making out. "Huh? Oh y-yes!" Riley said and it made me giggle. "How was your first-" Riley cut her off "GIRLS DONT TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE HAVING SEX BECAUSE IMM-" i cut her off

"Let her talk!" I said laughing. "Yeah Rochelle!" Bea said and Riley got irritated "Only my girlfriend can call me that.." Riley said kissing my neck. "The first time." Bea said looking at her hands. "Told you." Riley said standing up. "Ask Demi girls im going to get some drinks for us." While Riley walked to the kitchen i started talking. "But why do you guys want to know about our first time? And first time for each of us or 'our' first time." I said taking their hands. "Both but i want to talk about it with Riley.." Maddie said and i nodded. Just by time Riley came in with drinks. "Okay the time i walked to the kitchen and back i want to tell you things about that." Riley said sitting down next to me and giving me my drink. The girls nodded and i wrapped my legs around Riley. She smiled and started talking "Okay.. Well first i want to say you are asking this from an expert!" She said raising one eyebrow and i laughed in her neck. They laughed and she continued.

"But what do you guys want to know?" She said. It was actually a little awkward to talk about it with them. "Just about your first time with Demi." Maddie said blushing. "Well i had a lot before her but you can understand.." She said sqeeuzing my hands. I smiled and kissed her shoulder. "But how does that goes?" Bea said excited but blushed after she said it and we smirked at her. "You start kissing.. And you know it just happens.. I dont know how to tell that haha!" She said giggling. "Common tell us!" Bea said grabbing Maddie's hand. Riley looked at me and whispered "Should i tell them?" It turned me on the way she said it but we couldnt do it now. I nodded and swallowed hard. "Are you okay?" She said biting my ear. "GIRLS HEY!" They said and Riley sighed. "Damn can i just turn my girl on without being interupted?" She said laughing and it made me giggle.

"Okay well our first time went perfect , you know it starts with kissing and shit and then you just start pulling off each others clothes.." She said giggling because it was a bit awkward. "And later it gets hot .. Like very hot .. The you fuck eachother!" She says laughing harder. They looked at her like she was insane and i was there blushing on her back. "Okay you guys really want to know how it went.. Oh god.. They mean it." She said looking at me with a shocked face "Okay girls i will tell you.. But promise me when your first times come you will tell me right?" They nodded fast because they really wanted to hear it. "It allways begins with kissing and after that you actually ask permission to do it. Then the clothes go off and the teasing starts and-" i cut her off and sqeeuze her boobs "Yeah and then you grab these and play with them!" I said serious but soon we both laughed.

"And ehh.. Just with guys they put something in you and you enjoy it.. Soo yeah.." She said kissing my cheeck. "Oh okay.. That sounds fun.-" Riley looked at Bea in shock. "Beatrice dont even think about having sex allready. Because... You guys are too young to do it." She said and Bea raised one eyebrow "Hell nah Bea dont think about it just wait a couple years." I said allmost screaming. "Just explore eachother first.." Riley said and instantly looked at me. I wanted to say something but she kissed me. "Leave it." She whispered against my lips. I smiled and nodded. "NOW.. Leave us alone we might have some fun now." Riley said standing up and helping me. She picked me up and i wrapped my legs around her waist. "You just know theyre gonna follow us!" I said and she nodded. And yeah they followed us. We went in the room and waited a little. I pretended i was moaning and i guess it turned Riley on. We heard them whispering and Riley laughed a little. I started moaning harder and now it turned her on.