"Whatever. you just wanted a reason to be all close to me, to touch me" smirking he pushed the glassed to others chest

" yeah I know your game mister fighter man, doing a good deed by helping the cute guy out.. so you can get in my good books".

Barking out a laugh Cain moved his hold from brunettes waist, wrapping his hands over Noah's ones placed on his chest to hold both the others hand and glasses.

Face close to the the smaller mans he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. Murmuring softly in between

"If I wanted" kiss " to touch you" kiss " I wouldn't need a fucking reason baby" kiss.

Licking the smaller mans bottom lip he moved up to brush a promising peck. Gently moving his lips with Noah's warm ones.

Prying the glasses out of Noah's hands he nuzzled the others cheek, "lets go eat first", nodding he followed a retreating Cain towards the table.

......

"These taco's taste so good Noah.. best I ever tasted" mouthed Cain as he managed to finish his third one.

Wiping his mouth he smirked

"you sure you made these.. or is there a nice take out place that made them so good?"

Faking a gasp, Noah narrowed his eyes in shock balling up the tissue in his hand he aimed to throw it at the others face

"I'll have you know, I did make them" scoffing at the the thought

"a takeout would privileged to have my food .. besides Its just one of my many talents" he grinned.

"are you always so modest?"

"nope, its all for you" mused Noah taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm sure it is" he added with a wink.

"So, whats it like being this big fighter guy? asked Noah as he poured both himself and Cain a glass of drink.

"They call you "the animal".. I mean what's that even like?".

"Its different, nothing like you could ever experience. It's not 'the norm' to you know beat the living shit out of people for money."

Continuing with a smile "It's not like boxing, MMA is completely different ball game. I fight in this open top metal cage, its all about strenght and skill, and just how far I can beat my opponent until they don't get back up again".

Staring at the smaller man he added

"it's weird but when I'm in that situation, I have no option to be an animal, cause if I'm not you can best believe the other fucker will".

Huffing out a breathless laugh Cain resumed

"I didn't even have a tag when I started, but in one of my earlier title fights, I beat my opponent so bad. He was this cocky shit, giving it all the talk" mimicking the actions with his hands "to the press to anyone and I.. just wouldn't say anything, nothing he did could bait me."

"But the night of the fight, when it really came down to it I was so focused on winning and wanting to win a big way. The fans named me "the animal" when it was over, and it kind of just stuck from that"

"I have to admit, its pretty bad ass when people announce 'the animals here', scares the shit out of guys". he grinned.

Leaning forward Noah rested his elbows on the table and lent his chin on his hands