Chapter Eleven

As Noah made his way through to the small eating area, he could feel Cain's penetrating stare from behind as he walked, slight chills ghosted his back as the never wavering look was focused solely on his every move.

Heading straight to the table in the open kitchen/dining area of his apartment, he shrugged off the others gaze for a minute as he finished getting there dinner ready.

Noah pointed at the 4 chairs surrounding the wooden furniture "sit wherever you want, I just need to grab a couple of things before we eat" he stated as Cain moved closer.

Taking a seat in one of the chair's Cain looked at the sheer amount of food that the little brunette had made, probably 3 different types of mouth watering taco fillings were placed into cute serving bowls.

To the right an array of green, yellow and red dips were served, with a bunch of other finger foods from nachos to a veg platter.

"Jesus Noah, you made so much... you didn't need to go to all that trouble".

With his back to Cain, noah chuckled

"thats nothing Cain, I cook all the time besides whatever we don't eat we can just have for tomorrow".

Raising an eyebrow Cain stood up from the table, gazing at the man searching through the cupboards in front him, he asked in a low voice

"tomorrow? Am I staying tonight then?".

Oh fuck.. what. shit. shit. that's not what I meant.

Not wanting to turn around Noah carried on trying to search for the round drinking glasses for the both of them.

" U-m no... I meant li-ke, li-ke you could take them for leftovers" he mumbled. fuck why is it so warm in here.

With the glasses at the top of the shelf Noah leaned his body forward stretching his arms and back in a pushing motion to try and grab the closest one nearest to him.

The motion of stretching upwards with his arms Noah narrowly missed grabbing the glasses. Hand slipping off the top shelf as he lost the momentum of his jumping slapped hard against the counter top, huffing in annoyance at his godforsaken height & stupid freakishly tall shelf.

Watching the man struggle wasn't something that Cain thought he would like, but fuck he loved it.

Every stretch and mini jump to the top shelf revealed a tiny bit of the Noah's lower back, the exposed skin playing hide and seek with Cains wondering eye's as Noah reached up and down. Want some help angel?

So focused with his task Noah's breath caught in surprise when he felt a hard body press up closely behind him. Cains hard front against the small of his lower half, each breath the other took resonated against him.

Thick muscled arms brushed passed his head to reach upwards, successfully taking down the glasses with ease. Noah could breath the others deep musky scent he dropped the glasses on the counter in front of him.

"th-anks"

Taking in a large breath Noah waited for Cain to move, the bigger man had other ideas a small squeal escaped Noah as the others large hands moved from resting on the counter and wrapped it around the front of Noah's waist from behind.

Kissing his hair Cain whispered " Anytime baby... it was fun watching you struggle".

Face warming the smaller man relaxed into the others chest " I was not struggling... I nearly had them".

"yeah course you did Noah, like a damn baby kangaroo with all that jumping".

Laughing he swiped the glasses in front of him moving to clutch them to his chest, Noah turned around in Cains hold, body still pressed closely together, he looked up to that grinning handsome face. so fucking hot.