Chapter Ten

Cain was well aware that he was alone when he awoke to the bright rays of the sunshine through the glass window of his apartment, the once warm body that had slept in his arms was nowhere in sight.

Rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms and body he sat up with a huff to find a little note propped up on the coffee table in front him, with the word Cay written on it.

Leaning forward and moving the throw to the side he picked it up "see you in the ring buddy" Cain knew it was like Aus to leave him a little message before leaving, smirking he thought you can sure as hell bet on it.

Yawning Cain grabbed his blinking phone from the seat behind him, checking to see his phone to see both Jess and D had left him a bunch of messages and voice mails.

Each one of them with angry or hysterical message telling to him to call or get in touch.

Gav had sent nothing as usual, anything Cain didn't bother him with Gav would not acknowledge, it was in his coaches mind that if Cain didn't tell him, it wasn't deemed important enough.

Not bothering to read or listen to them all, he sent his team a quick text each; reading It's all good, speak to you all tomorrow.

Scrolling down he clocked on to a text from Noah under all the ones from his team. Pressing it open the text said something about wanting to hang out this evening.

Smiling Cain remembered he was going to free all day from training, rest day for him, it would be the perfect time to see the smaller man.

Sending him a text from his phone he typed: where and what time Noah? Send.

Cain smiled at the instant response that came from Noah's end: Come to mine? Thought we could stay in and hang... does 6 sound okay? x

Perfect thought Cain, he needed to talk to the man about everything anyway and being behind closed doors was the perfect way to do it no need to do all this shit out in public places, knowing Cain's luck he'd probably get surrounded by fans.

As much as Cain appreciated the people that supported him, he didn't want them all surrounding Noah when they were together, he needed the brunette's attention all on him. Replying back to the text - Sounds good to me, remember to text me your address. See you soon baby.

His phone buzzed once more to see address to the other mans house, giving one quick glance at the time on his screen he tossed his phone back onto the coach.

Knowing he had a while till he had to be at Noah's, Cain thought the best way to kill time would be to hit the gym for a bit, nothing intense like he does at training but enough to get the muscles working, yeah on a day off I still hit the damn gym amused Cain.

Hell maybe he'll even go food shopping and pick up some stuff to take to Noah's, anything to waste time ..Jesus he thought it's going to be a long ass morning.

-------

Noah was pacing around in the kitchen trying to get everything ready. Since his conversation with Cain that morning he had been going crazy with trying to get everything perfect.

Grabbing all other thrown clothes that the she-devil had thrown when she was looking through his closet had managed to find its way to the living room crazy blonde would manage to that tho wouldn't she.

Through to cleaning the kitchen where again he and A had stuffed the faces the previous nights before at there sleepover .. All we do is bloody eat thought Noah her more than me, lucky cow never puts weight on, he grumbled as he tried to empty the mountain of take out food boxes stacked near the bin.