Tea Party

September 19, 12:36pm

"Hey Baekhyun, Tao, how do deal with being a mafia wife?" Me, Tao and Baekhyun are the backyard in this huge maze of the garden with types flowers and color everywhere. We're sitting in this round cream table and chairs with an large overhead parasols covering the autumn wind blowing against our skin. Baekhyun, Tao and I are just sitting and drinking tea as they give the rundown of being in this family. "Well your life is basically being covered by one of the largest underground mafia families in the world, and also you're a figure of the public eye now because of this powerful inside and outside the media," Baekhyun explained while fixing his tea. "Ok and also it seems like the brothers are so different from each other from personality and demeanor," I comment looking down at my tea.

Tao took a sip of his tea before he stare his piece "Sehun is the more sassy and straight-forward type of person, kind of the spoiled and really doesn't give a fuck about what anyone say or thinks about him, which is one of things I love about him". "Chanyeol is goofy but manly type for me, he's fun but at the same time he can be serious at times in need," Baekhyun started blushing. I observed how these two expressed their for their husbands, made me a little worried about me and Kai marriage. Ok! Ok! I know that I was totally against this marriage but I still am but I'll try for my family, and for my future. I'm going to try this for myself, but I'll try to love Kai even if it's sort of forcing myself.

"I know you and Kai started on the wrong foot but at least give it ago, I know it's not ideal as you think but please try," Baekhyun pleased. "Yeah, how we got here to tell you the truth is-" "Another story for another day," a voice came from behind our table, the future mother (father) in law, Suho. "Crystal you must understand the ground rules about being in this family and the mafia business in general and its best taking the advice from me," Suho stated. "Ok then, what should address you as?" I asked. "Mom or mother is fine, but I know you're confused darling I'll explain to you, see the media never knew about or really cover this up until now but in this society, everything that is active is based of what we called 'Order Of The Wolf ' basically you're position in the mafia is base off your rank," Suho explained. "My husband is the current Alpha of the Wu clan and our sons are his betas carrying this family to the top forever since then, with my husband being a well-known doctor and chairman of our family company, the Wu family has become more and more powerful by the day," Suho's pride skyrocketed as he laid out the information of the Wu family.

"So if anycase, what are we classified as, since we're the 'wives' of the family?" I asked. "We're Omegas but that doesn't mean we have to be lowest of the low, in this family we're just as important everyone else but it's that we're more guarded and protected like princesses in castles," Suho sign in laugher. "Sounds a bit silly don't you think?" I asked making everyone in the table burst out laughing "Crystal you sure are funny! Darling it's a dangerous world we live in and it's an even more dangerous business we live in, my husbands and my sons build this together and told out many in our way, and all we have to do is look pretty, make more children and take control the public business while our husbands are more than proud to do the underground dirty work". I'm speechless this is my mother-in-law, power hungry but yet proud parent of someone I just met but at the same time might know more than I'll ever imagine. "Oh, thank you....mother I've learn so much today that I'll keep in mind," I slowly but fearfully drink my tea.

"Your welcome my dear girl! It's about 1 O'clock now, we must meet our husbands individually, togetherness keep the bond in place especially Crystal since you're new to this family and must have a bond of love and loyalty between one another," Suho grab and pulled my arm, as I almost dropped my tea and have to leave on the table as Suho leads me, Tao and Baekhyun into the house. "The purpose of Omegas will come to you when the time comes but now you must focus on your relationship with my son," The purpose of Omegas? What the hell does that mean? After going up three large rolls of stairs we made it the highest floor where the hall is circular, one side the master bedroom, two long hallways in between and an office of the other side. "I haven't been to this part of the house before," I comment. "That's because the family only come here for family meetings or just to get together, besides it's time you do before your house is finish," Baekhyun reply. "Why exactly?" I asked "You'll see dear," Tao grab my shoulders before Suho open the large sun kissed colored double doors.

We enter a room as just the size of a regular master bedroom, a beautiful modern day office, clear large windows giving an cityvibe space, the library to the couch is the definition of luxury and high class. At the desk there are four men; Kris sitting at the desk, Chanyeol standing by the side reading a book, Sehun sitting on the desk chatting his father and Kai laying down on the couch covering his eyes with arm but I can tell he's eyeing me. "Hello loves, I see you all our refresh and relax today," Kris comment. "Yes darling we had a nice tea party outside discussing about the placement in the family and the business in general, Crystal learned it very quickly too!" Suho rushed over to his husband's lap."That's great to hear my love, now that out there let's into business," Everyone started gathering around. "I've decided to divide leadership in the Wu family so we can spread our multi-business across the globe and beyond, Chanyeol will be controlling part the U.S division in Arizona location along with D.O in his Colorado location," Kris pointed at Chanyeol as nobbed.

"Sehun, your location is in Edinburgh for the Europe division alongside Kai in this location in London and Xiumin's in Berlin," Kris points at both Sehun and Kai. I was confused about who the hell are the other people Kris named until Tao whisper to me "You'll meet the rest of the main later, their cousins," Oh wow, that clear things out. With that, the main division a.k.a the Asia division with Lay's location in Yunnan and the main location in Seoul for me," Kris end off explaining location. "Make our business increase and popular and take out anyone who's in our way, we have no room meaningless pieces of shit around us," As Kris finishes his speech as everyone whem to their partner exit out just like that. I'm still in the position and never moved as everyone left with their loved one and exit the door. As I stop zoning out from the random departure from everyone, a hand grab me from behind and threw me on the couch.

I look up to find Kai on top of me again as usual "Why do this almost everytime we're together in the same room alone?" I asked annoyed. "Why not? I want to express my love for my future wife in every way possible," Kai kiss me and start making mouthing my neck. "We can't do this here! It's your father's office! That's not right!" I tried to get him off me. Kai paused and started laughing as he rest his forehead against mine "Mom is right, a comedian huh? That's cute of you but I'm amazed that you haven't realized since my father's address speech, the London location is my territory meaning this mansion is mine" What?! I thought it was the family house?! "The real family house is in Seoul and did you think we're going to wait a long time for a new house to be build? I think not bae" Kai close in his hold on me and bite my neck. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! ARE YOU A VAMPIRE??! GET OFF ME!" I scream while trying to push him off.

He let go of me, thank god he didn't have me covered in blood but I feel the bite merk on the right side of my neck. "This bite represent that you're mine and you belong to the Wu family rather you like or not,"I can't believe this I don't want this.

Welcome To Our New Home