The Forest Encounter

August 16, 10:47 am

Everything in this world is different inside and out, people, animals, foods, lifestyle, and love. God, I'm in deep thinking again from the mind up to my dreams of the stars. I slowly open my eyes to my surroundings, a nice 4 wall room full with art and music band posters of different genres and languages, white dressers, brown bed made for a princess and a small little brown creature resting on my bed, got up and come up to my face, licking it. "Suzie! I get it! I'm up!" picking up my cute happy little dog Suzie who's the best alarm clock ever, when it's not a school day. School....damn I realize it's been 3 months since I graduated High School, it's August already and the next step in college double major in Mass Communication and Audio Engineering in New York, my real home. "Only a couple days Suzie and you'll have to sleep with someone else at nights" I pick her up hug her small little body.

I got up from my bed and put Suzie down to the floor to go downstairs to find my mother on the phone in the kitchen with my big sister eating breakfast and my big brother playing Splatoon in the man crave

I got up from my bed and put Suzie down to the floor to go downstairs to find my mother on the phone in the kitchen with my big sister eating breakfast and my big brother playing Splatoon in the man crave. "Good Morning family!" I half-yell to my family. "Good Morning Crystal, can you take Suzie for a walk? she needs it" my mom who paused from her phone call for the request. "Ok" I run back upstairs to change from Pjs to a gray 'Scream the movie' t-shirt, floral shorts and some nike shoes with my phone to play Pokemon GO on the go. I ran back the kitchen to get Suzie's leash and attach it to her collar. "Ok, we'll be back soon!" we pull down from the house, turn on Pokemon Go and start on our adventure walk.

"Suzie, make sure you use the bathroom outside people's yards" tell my dog who's smelling everything she see meanwhile on level 8 going up to a level 9 soon my almost halfway full of my pokedex seeing if I can find more pokemon to upgrade and battle. "There's some pokestops in the park it's go Suzie, I'll let you go free for while" I said as we walk towards the park. We walk almost to the end of the road before turning to the left to the park's entrance and move into the wide open green space before the forest full with history. "Here you go Suzie" I let go of her from her leash and let her have her freedom. Suzie didn't sit for a second and took off in a flash her little legs can take her, she ran far into the forest without turning back. Wrapping around the leash in my left hand, I made my way into forest, making sure I check my surroundings so I would do any stupid like some other Pokemon GO trainers do. Surrounded by nature, trees, canons and history of old time looking for pocket monsters, I made another left turn in the forest where the canons are.

Ahead of me are these hills that aren't hard to climb up but may be bad to climb down, but I'll try. I took one step at a time to the top of the hill a least making it to the top before careful trying to climb down, I didn't realize that a deep hole was where my foot land on to make me fall on my side and land on some dirt and grass. "Shit" I yell in pain, my hip hurts pulling myself back to see my phone behind me from the fall. "Damn, I'll rest GO for a few" pulling my phone in the pocket and reach over to Suzie's leash that landed beside my phone. I fully pull my body from the ground when a heard a familiar growling from the other side of the hill that I climb from. "Suzie!" I carefully made my way back to the other side to find Suzie, I need to find her. "Suzie! Suz! Where are you baby?!" I yell around the park. I try to speed walk to the entrance before the grassy fields of the park.

"Suzie....where are you?"I into the grass before the park, she can be anywhere, chasing deer or squirrels, abusing people by braking at them and their dogs or something."Hey, Angel" A voice creepin beside my left ear giving me a scream. I was about use my automatic self-defense senses by giving a good punch because I.DO.NOT.LIKE.SURPRISES or anything that creeps on to me but my arm was blocked by the person by grabbing my wrist."I believe this child is yours" I turn my head to see a person that pull my heartstrings out by the first look. An asian man look likes he's around his early 20s, black hair that pulled back, tan skin, mysterious dark eyes, wearing a black leather jacket, a long white shirt, black ripped jeans with black and gold boots holding both my arms and Suzie in his hands."Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to almost hit you! And yes that's my dog thank you so much! I gently took Suzie off his hands.

"Suz! You got me worried love, jeez! I even fell too!" I plant her leash on her collar

"Suz! You got me worried love, jeez! I even fell too!" I plant her leash on her collar. I look back at the man who was smiling weirdly at me. "Um anyway thank you so much for finding her, I deeply appreciate it" I give my thanks to the mysterious but beautiful stranger. "Not to sound rude or anything but I never seen you in the neighborhood before, did you recently move?" I asked him. "No I'm just visiting Maryland to find someone". "A relative or something?""No, no I'm here to find my angel". I look at him confused "Angel? You sure seem to carry this name or nickname of this person". "No, when I mean angel I meant my lover she's here". He's looking for his love, damn that's so cute. "Well sir I really hope you find your angel, we have to go so bye um...""Kai, call me Kai"Interesting, what a name.

"Again thank you for everything, bye Kai" I turn my back and start turn walking until I felt a something press against cheek near my left ear "See you later, Angel". My heart is about to blast so start speed walking away and having a deadly feeling against my back.

I have a feeling it won't be the last time I see him again.