"Naruko!" my team exclaimed, all at once. Kakashi and Naruto also hugged me. I did nothing but watch with dull eyes.

My ears perked up when another voice called my name. I turned, and saw Jiraiya, whom was grinning happily. I flinched. He was like a father to me.... And I'm going to betray him. I was going to betray all of these people...

Jiraiya also hugged me. I did nothing, just like with everyone else. I just watched in a dead silence.

They started talking to me. Some gave me looks of pity, which I most deffinetly did not like, or need. "So you're alright?" Naruto asked happily. I nodded solemnly. I glanced at the sky. It was nighttime, and the stars had appeared not to long ago.

I stared in jealousy at the stars. They're so free.... They don't need to worry about a thing. They're so distant from eachother, and they don't need friends or family. They just shine happily, all day long... I thought bitterly.

I didn't realize how much time had passed. Everyone, except Naruto, had left to go home and get to bed. Naruto continuouslly stared at my face, realizing that I wasn't going to talk. "Well, Naruko, I hope you feel better.... I'm leaving with Pervy Sage to train, you know." he whispered. I nodded in agknowledgement.

"Goodnight... I'll see you tommorow.... I'm glad you're alive, Naruko." he said, walking off to his apartment, to get some well needed sleep. "I'm alive... But dead" I whispered to the wind, also walking home. To the Uchiha Compound. Time to pack my stuff....

Timeskip

It was already that day. The day I leave, to train. To train with the Akatsuki.

I grabbed my bag, which carried all of my clothes and weapons, and walked out of the Uchiha Compound. This will be the last time I come here... Maybe for 2 years, maybe forever. Who knows, really.

I silently walked to the village gates. Naruto had left not to long ago, and I had said goodbye to him awhile before.

I looked up, and was greeted by the Konoha gates, leading out of the village. I bowed to Izumo and Kotetsu, the gate guards.

"Where ya going, Naruko?" Izumo asked.

"A mission." I lied easily. The two guards nodded, easily believing me. I jumped away from Konoha, possibly for the last time, in my entire life. I could possibly die, today, tommorow, nobody knows. I sure as hell don't know.

I guessed that 2 hours had passed, with just me running towards the Hidden Rain. I guess I forgot to mention that I snuck into Tsunade's office and studied her scrolls on the Akatsuki. Pretty damn helpful, if you ask me. Apparently their base is in the Hidden Rain.

Timeskip

It was raining now. No, it was pouring. No wonder they call it the 'Rain' village. I walked through the streets. I had hidden my headband, so nobody would recognize the village I'm from. I stopped suddenly. This rain...

This rain deffinetly didn't feel normal. I sensed something in each drop. Chakra... I thought. "Shit" I cursed. I walked into a random store, grabbed a cloak, and left without paying. I slipped the plain grey cloak on, and flipped on the hood.

The problem was, I didn't know who was controling this rain. Possibly the ruler of this country. But I do know that they already know I'm here.

I jumped into the forest, leaping from tree to tree. I was abruptly stopped when someone grabbed my neck, pushing me into a tree trunk. I gasped for breath, and my hood slipped off.

I looked at my captor, and saw a man with long, blonde hair. He had a bright blue eye, the other covered by his bangs. He looked abit womanly, actually.

Then I noticed the cloak he was wearing, and I smirked. It was black, with read clouds. The Akatsuki's cloak. "Akatsuki, eh?" I asked, not fazed by the fact that he was nearly crushing my neck. He tilted his head.

"Who are you, un" he said, with a strange little speech impedent. "Ah, wheres the fun in that?" I smirked widely. "Tell me, yeah" he ordered. I sighed. "Naruko Uzumaki, at your service" I said sarcastically. His grip on my neck loosened, and this time, he was the one to smirk.

"You're one of the people I've been looking for. Leaders waiting, un." he said, dragging me along. "Ya know, you aren't getting the Kyuumi just yet" I said casually. The blonde grunted. "And why not?" he asked.

"Well you can't kill me just yet.. And if you do take me to your base, to take the Kyuumi, the I'll kill myself before you can" I shrugged casually. The blonde narrowed his eyes.

"And what is it you want, then?" the blonde man asked. "I want the Akatsuki to train me" I shrugged. He raised an eyebrow. "Train you, un?"

"Yes. Train me. Looky here, I have a proposition if you all agree to train me." I said. "Go on, hmmm" he said. "I will kill Orochimaru.... And also kill another boy. I don't think you've heard of him yet, but I'm sure you will. His name is Sasuke Uchiha" I said calmly.

"Uchiha? I thought Itachi killed them all, un" he said, suddenly interested. "He left Sasuke alive. I suppose he couldn't bear to kill his brother" I snorted. The blonde shrugged. "Well, I don't mind seeing an Uchiha dead. And I certaintly hope you won't kill Orochimaru... Thats my job, un. But I don't see the problem with any help, yeah" the blonde smirked.

I smirked back. "So you're going to ask you leader?" I said. The blonde nodded. "I'm Deidara, by the way, un." Deidara said. I nodded.

"So how are we gonna get to the base?" I asked. Deidara smirked, then put his right hand in a pouch attatched to his leg. My eyes widened when he pulled his hand out, and there was a little mouth there, chewing up some clay. It spit the clay out, which was now in the shape of a bird. Deidara threw the bird on the ground, and it went from tiny to huge.

"Nice" I smirked. Deidara grinned. "Its my art, un" he said confidently. We both climbed onto the bird, and took off.

I'm off to meet the Akatsuki, the horrible gang of 9...

-------------------------------------------------

Heh! Did you like?! ;D I enjoyed writing this chapter. The next chappy is PROBABLLY going to be the last chapter, then I move on to the sequel!!! EEEEP!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

XOXOXO ~sweetamanda