Alive but Dead

HEHE I'm back ;D I still have abit of a writers block, but it's kinda gone now. But I still uploaded x3

ANYWAYS, if you ever want a dedication, just ask for it and I'll give you one :D

I'm to kind for my own good. XD

-------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

I stared down at my sister sadly. I was leaving tommorow, and she still hasn't woken up. The doctor told me she was in a coma....

I brushed Naruko's cheek with my thumb, and stood up. I sighed, walking out the door, and closing it behind me. I looked up, and saw Kakashi-sensei about to walk in. He had a sad expression as well, just like me.

"She's not awak yet...?" he asked. I shook my head, stalking off with my hands in my pockets. Sasuke, we're going to get you back.. For Naruko... I thought.

Naruko's POV (EEP!)

Darkness. It was all I could see. I drifted unconciously around, in the depths of the unknown. Where was I? I have no idea.

Then I saw it. A light. Instinctivly, I drifted towards it. As I approached, the light grew larger and brighter. Soon enough, the darkness had dissapeared and I was engulfed in a cheerful bright white light. (It rhymes :O)

The light dissapeared, and I felt my eyes open, for the first time in... How long? I have no idea.

I finally opened my eyes, and saw all white. Another hospital room. Geez, how many times is that this week? 3? I asked myself dully.

I sat up, glancing around at the wires and machines attatched to me. As I sat up, there was an aggrivating beeping sound from one of the machines. I heard frantic voices from outside, saying something like 'She's awake!'

4 doctors and 1 nurse barged into the dull room, their faces plastered with sweat. I glanced at them boredly.

I saw one doctor sigh in relief. "She's awake..."

I stayed silent as the doctors checked to see if I was ok. Eventually, one said "You're free to go, Miss Uzumaki" he said. I nodded, noticing thatthey had unattatched the machines. I jumped out of the hospital bed, walking out of the room.

I didn't really feel like myself. I felt used. Different. I felt off.

I was sore, and acheing. I sighed, walking down the street, ignoring the suprised and sorrowful stares I was getting. They must have heard about 'him'. "Stupid people.... I don't need your pity." I scoffed under my breath, walking faster.

I knew exactly what I was going to do. The Akatsuki... They will train me. I won't join them, no, I wouldn't do that. Not to Naruto. I wouldn't be able to, anyways. Why the hell would they accept a kid? None the less, a jinchuuriki?

But they need to train me. If they didn't, well.... Then I'd kill myself before they could capture me. I know it's deep, but that way they wouldn't get Kyuumi, whom they desperately need, being the Akatsuki and all.

I continued to silently walk down the street, until I saw someone that I deffinetly didn't want to see at the moment. It was my team. All of them, except Sasuke, were about to walk into the Yamanaka flower shop.

I looked down, attempting to avoid them. Unfortunatly, I heard someone call my name. I glanced up at the person. Sakura. She was abit teary eyed, and she ran to hug me. I stayed still and silent as she nearly crushed me in a hug.