Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.

Mulai dari awal

"The trend is innocent little girls now. Jack's sick of those sexy beasts." I noticed one of the fan girl of Jack talked to the others at the end of the corridor.

All the words, or hate that I received caused me to flinch instinctively. My insecurity rushed back to me almost instant, like something inside me had been clicked. Jack, for being a caring boyfriend, definitely noticed my little actions. He tightened his grips around me and pulled me closer to his side, like he was protecting me from all those glances and words.

"Don't mind the people. They are just bitches doing bitchy things." He glared at whoever was the nearest, making them shut up. No one dared to speak a word when we were passing by, but still gossiping behind our backs.

I knew that was true that I shouldn't be listening to any of those, cause they are not speaking the truth and they didn't know us. But a little part of me was still feeling so bad about this.

While I was lost in deep and unnecessary thinking, Jack pulled me into a kiss blatantly. I returned when senses hit to me, and once again, we were kissing. The only thing that was different was that we were kissing in the public, with eyes watching us.

Jack smiled while he was kissing. Playfully he put his tongue into my mouth, which I gladly gave an entrance. For a moment, I had torally forgot about the eyes of the crowd.

I knew Jack was trying to mark his territory, like the alpha giving a mark to their beltas. The thought of him being my one and only alpha and so protective made me smile.

He gently pulled away, with one hand carrassing my face and another playing with the tips of my hair. I could see those desire and lusty eyes of those staring girls.

"If any guy dare to stare at you or touch you, I would beat them to hell and bury six feet under." He smirked.

"Mind your own business." He hissed towards to one who stared at us and gossipping.

The girls reluctantly looked away, with embarrassing flushes on their cheeks, and so did the guys. They continued to do what they were doing.

"I'm sure no one would be talking to me for a long time." I teased.

"Well, that would be amazing. You would only be focusing on me." He smirked, pulling me towards him a little more.

And yeah, that was true. After these marking territories and public affection displacement, no one ever dared to speak a single rude words or any rumors about us, well, at least in front of me.

"Why are you eating alone here?"

"I just want to get some air." I smiled to him.

He nodded," I am eating with you then."

"Okay." I nodded back.

And there came the silence.

"What's in the little head of yours?"

"Huh?" I snapped my head at him.

"You love biting your hair when you are nervous, or thinking too much."  He commented, gesturing my tips of hair.

"Well, nothing much.." I trailed off, "how is your relationship with your parents.. You know, after all that stuff?"

"Fine. Like always." He scoffed, shaking his head, "don't mind them."

I couldn't stop thinking about that. Was I really worth this? He chose me over others and everything he had. In the end, would he regret everything he had done just for me?

The thought kept spinning on my mind for awhile and yet, he discovered that once he got up and saw me.

"You know, I could be the luckiest guy in the whole world."

"How?" I frowned.

"It would so lucky to find the love that you're missing from your life at such a young age. I could imagine us getting marry, getting a nice decent department or a big house, just anything that make you smile every single day. And we will get old together, with kids. When we are having wrinkles and legs couldn't walk like we used to before, we would be sitting at an armchair, seeing all the things we have been through. And getting old doesn't mean getting old fashioned. Well, we would do every single hype things together and have Emma regularly visiting us since I would be forcing her to bring her husband with her to keep an eye on him."

My eyes started to water and I just didn't feel like wiping them. These tears weren't tears of pain, but tears of joy, love and passion. I could assure that this was not fairytale, but better. How many lives would you needed to have a life better than fairytale?

"Well, unless you don't want to marry me. But you know, I will be waiting and waiting just for you, and I didn't care anything but your happiness." He carrassed my face with his eyes boiling into mine. It felt so hard to be true. I was just a girl with a lot of bad things happening around my life, which I believed it would last forever, until this jerky, arrogant person came into my picture and changed me.

"I was just the jerky, arrogant, extremely irritating person in the world as you always told me. There was no way you woupd be falling in love with me.." He was cut off when I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Yet I just love you endlessly. You are my life. You stole my heart, and you couldn't leave the victim alone to tortue her, could you?" His thumb rubbed my tears off and I smiled at the same time. I was quite sure I looked pretty insane, crying and smiling at the same time.

"Even though I am unsure about most of the things of my life, I am certain that I love you and will continue love you forever."

My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.

~*~
COMMENT+VOTE=COTE!

OKAY I DONT KNOW WHETHER I COULD LAST TIL 50 MAYBE WILL END IT AT NEXT CHAPTER.

Hopw you enjoy this chapter though! It is a long one:)

@FancyNobody