Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper

"Hey I heard there's a new kid transformed to here." The girl sat in front of me turned to me.

"Do you know who that is?" I asked with my scottish accent. She shaked her head slightly and shrugged at the same time.

"But I do heard rumors. Her name is Tiana Cooper." she answered while playing with her fingers. I nodded gently.

Tiana Cooper.

Not that Tiana Cooper please.

I snapped my head to Elsa. She seemed to have no idea who the new kid is, which gave me a relief.

I hope that isn't that Cooper. Otherwise..

God bless Elsa.
~*~
Elsa POV

I was lying on the table and reading lazily when the Mr potato head broke in.

Have I ever mentioned my class teacher? He looks like the potato head on the toy story. Big nose, big mouth, with a large mustache. Definitely potato head.

"Shut all your little holes now." He yelled. He is the rudest teacher ever. Everyone knew that and fine with that.

"Today we have a new student. Let's welcome her out." He rolled his eyeballs impatiently, pointing at the door side.

A new student? Who will she be? This high school has very few transformers though.

I am looking forward to meet her. Maybe we can be friends.

I heard the sound of high heels from the door. When she stepped in the classroom, my heart sank. The feeling of broken came across my chest, and the knives are stabbing my chest harder and harder.

Why is she here? Why?

Her eyes met mine when she walked to the teacher desk. She smirked to me.

"Hello babes. Here's Tiana Cooper." She blew a kiss and leaned forward to the teacher's desk seductively.

She started introducing herself, wrapping her wicked side with sweet and lovely smile. All I could hear in my mind, was darkness and coldness.

"Be nice to her and no bully. Understand?" Mr Potato Head instructed.My mind was a complete blank. I couldn't think. I couldn't react.

"Miss Winter?"

"Elsa Winter!" Mr Potato Head shouted. Everyone's heads on me. Yay I am the centre of attention. First time and forever.

"Oh she understands. I know she does." Tiana smirked to me evily whilst patting his shoulders.

"You'll be sitting next to Elsa, Tiana." Potato Head smiled to her. I have never seen him smile before!

I used my sad puppy facial expression to protest, but Potato Head didn't seem to give a damn. I sighed helplessly.

Tiana walked proudly and sat next to me, crossing her legs. "Nice to meet you again, Elsa." She grinned. I just ignored her, ducking my head down.

I am foreseeing my future. There were butterflies and rainbow and unicorns. But now, guess what? The only thing that left was nightmares and boogeyman. Everything is pitch black.

~*~
After class, I walked to Tiana's locker.

"We have to talk." I aprroached her. That was the bravest thing I have ever done.

"We have nothing to talk. If you start your tweeny weeny speech, I will make sure your life will be more miserable than you already are" She closed the locker door forcefully and tilted her head.

Maybe I should just leave...

Yea that is useless..

But that is my only chance

I have to end this.

I took a deep deep breath. "I am sorry.." I turned to her, my eyes were looking on the floor. I couldn't face her, even how hard I tried.

"Sorry for what?" Her eyes glared at me deadly. Those fishy cold eyes were exactly like the wicked ones in the movies.

"For everything." I murmured.

"Oops wrong move." She smirked.

"May I have everyone's attention! I have a story to tell." She said with her bxtchy high pitch voice. Everyone was now surrounding us.

"Once upon a time, there were two best friends. Elsa Winter is one of the friends. Well, how should I put this?" She turned to me, smirking.

What is she doing? Noo.. stop

"Elsa Winter was, no, is a bxtch that she fxcked her best friends' boyfriend and stole money from her bestie." Everyone was already standing there, gossiping. Most of them stared at me and some of them looked at me like looking at an animal.

'With the power of law, she went to rehab. I hope she could learn from her mistakes." She gave a sympathetic look.

"However, she still acted so innocent and claimed she was the victim. Now, she acts all innocent again. From this story, I have a lesson to give. It's never ever befriend with a bxtch."

Everyone was shaking their head, looking disappointed. I could see hatress in their eyes too. And the most shocking thing was, Jack and Merida were pushing the crowd, coming forward.

Jack knew the truth. He must hate me now. Everyone hates me. I deserve that. I am a useless slxt, a whxre, a bxtch. Ha.

I need a hole to bury myself six feet under. I'd rather be dead than suffering from this.

Elsa, why are you so silly? You really think Tiana will forgive you? Who do you think you are! Stupid girl.

"Stop the damn thing Tiana." Jack came forward and yelled at her. My mind was blank. Confusion, surprise, sadness, happiness, regretness.. every single feelings mixed together. My mind was as blank as my test paper.

"Elsa that's alright." Merida hugged me. I closed my eyes and feel her warmth. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Now I get the meaning.

"As I remember, you are a professional player, my dear. That's why we are meant to be." She threw her arms on Jack's shoulders and kissed him.

That feeling.. it's weird. A new feeling that I have never felt before.

Jealous.

Why am I jealous of that?

It doesn't make sense.

My eyes were filled with tears. Different feelings came to me at once. I collapsed. I fell down before Merida could catch me. My sight was blurred.

"Elsa!" Jack and Merida shouted at the same time. Then I heard teachers and people rushing to me and help.

Once again, the silly Elsa Winter collapsed. Such a loser, as always.

~*~

Comment+vote= cote!!

I hate myself for writing crappy chapters:-/

thats the third time she was unconcious. Sorry my precious reader:-/

I love all of my readers that spend their time on my story. Your support means everything for me♡

Question: do you like Jack POV or Elsa POV?