Chapter35-Poisoned with love

Soooo everyone happy summer!!

I have been reading a very nice book here which is called" I sold myself to the demon for vinyls..pityful I know."

That definitely worths a read, along with TBBSMB, TBDC&M and TBBG!!

OMG so many amazing books out there.. when can I be that good at writing? ♡

Since it's summer, my update would be slower definitely-- summer means trying to party all night long and without a care of the world!!

Or tugging yourself and embrace a good book fuahhahaaa.

Both works for me xD!

So here's the story! Enjoy it!
~*~

Tik tok,

Tik tok

Tik tok.

Time was passing slower than trying to get Anna to go for a run with me.

Tik tok

Tik tok

Annoying clock..

Tik tok

Tik tok.

It was seriously going on my nerve..

Tik tok

Tik tok

...

Maybe I should start thinking about other things so I could ignore the clock totally!!

0430am in the morning. Gosh I have waited at the hospital the whole night!

But in my mind, all of them are about Jack and Tiana.. Naveen's sudden incident...

Pathetic. Yea I knew.

Come on, Elsa! Couldnt you think of something happier? Like peter pan with tinklebell flying on the sky?

Yea that was such a nice scene. With pixie dust and joy overloaded.

until Wendy Darling came into the picture.

I never realized she was the third wheel--

Cut this crap Elsa! That was a twist ofo my mind!!

Shut the mind up before you ruined your whole freakin childhood!

Maybe Jack and Tiana were Peter Pan and twinklebell before I came into the picture..

But hey Wendy Darling won Peter pan over afterall?

The demon side of me thought.

Nah

that didnt make me feel better. It instead made me feel more pathetic..

Life sucked. When I started going out with Jack, I thought the man up there actually gave me a second chance to redeem myself, and start having this whole faith thing in my stomach again..

But I guess things didnt work like that.

Merida always said I am overreacting things, and I should stop heperventilating to help reduce the carbon dioxide gases.

But it was a thing that I couldnt change! I was insecure. I overreact and overthink. Jeez I am a teen girl, and that was how teen act.

Life had never been better. So why did I ever need to assume this time it was something actually good?

Naveen been at that room for like ever, and the red light was on for so long.

If I had a fairy godmother in my life, then you'd better come out this instance!