Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything

Elsa P.O.V

I walked into the hall as usual and a bunch of girls popped out. They blocked my way. Oh I recongize them. They were that Jerk fanclub girls. They were the one that warned me from talking to Jack last time.

"Hey you! I told you to stay away from our prince. Why wouldnt you listen?" The fan club president said.

"Yea! He is ours, you bish!" Another girl said.

"Dont fool yourself! You are just no one for him! He probably went to dinner cause you forced him to! So cheap. " Another girl voice popped out.

I didnt try to talk back or do anything. They wouldnt listen anything when it is concerned about Jack.

I tried to walk away from them and kept my head down. I didnt want any trouble because of that jerk.

"How dare you!" A girl was trying to throw a punch on me when someone stopped her.

"Stop it. Who do you think you are!"

I looked back and saw Anna and my besties, Rapunzel and Merida.

The fan girls momentarily stopped. But then they chuckled.

"Or what ? What will you do you little nerdiness? Ladies, show them what we got." The president giggled and ordered.

They tried to pin us in a corner and smirked.

This time they were for real, gosh.
Last time I saw a girl who mess with them ended up in the hospital for days.

"Someone helps us! " I thought in my mind and I didn't have the courage to speak up all sudden. I closed my eyes tightly.

But they still haven't kicked us or do anything to us. That was strange.

I peeped with one of my eye. I saw someone holding the "president"'s wrist.

What I could see was someone that got pure white hair and blue cyan eyes. I must be in heaven with the angels.

But then I looked carefully. I realized
That was Jack.

"What do you think you are doing?" He stared at the president.

The bunch of girls looked shocked. I could see the fear in their eyes.

"We- we are making new friends with them, right?" She looked at us ,shaked our hands. Then gestured us to say yes.

"Yea..probably." I said hesitantly and Merida, Anna, Rapunzel nodded slowly.

"You'd better be. No one harms my girl." He talked seriously to them and winked to me. Then walked away.

"Oh who want to be your girl. Your ego is bigger than everything." I muttered to myself.

The fangirls looked at us and whispered to me, " You are lucky this time." Then they pushed us away, followed the direction that Jack walked.

I gave them a death glare while they were walking. They looked pretty, but their hearts must be ugly and full of jealousy. This all happened because of that jerk.

"Dont listen to them Els." Anna patted my shoulder.

"Yea they are just a bunch of fools!" Merida said with her scottish accent.

"Aww but Jack was so attractive at that moment. Are you guys dating?" Repunzal said dreamily.

"No and never will. Not that jerk. And stop reading too much romance fanfiction. " I chuckled while talking.

"We will see about that." She raised an eyebrow and smirked.
~~~
We talked while walking to our class.

"I havent hang out with you guys for a while. So anything up to?" I asked.