By the time we were done I needed to get back to work and Serenity was talking to the others. I let her go out to the garden for a little sun. Once I knew that Serenity was happy and doing what she wanted I grabbed the phone as well as the card that reaper had given me. I would call him and find out what he thought about my daughter as well as find out what happened to make her cry like that.  I wait impartially for him to answer but there never was one making me very mad. How dare he not answer the phone, how dare he not come to see my daughter to see if she was alright? I let my anger build and would deal with him later once Serenity and my master were asleep. I didn't care if I had to attack several reapers just to get to him I would do it.

Serenity's pov.

I was out in the garden gently running my fingers over the velvet soft petals of a rose as the sun goes down. I was drawn in by how pretty they were and they had a way to protect themselves from all the dangers in the world. Seeing as how I was so entranced by the flower I miss the warm hand on my shoulder making me look up at my father who had a small sad smile on his face. "Here let me put a rose in your hair." Father says as he kneels down next to me before reaching out to the flower my fingers were resting on. "Not that one. Father could you put a white one in my hair?" I ask almost afraid of father taking away one of those few dark red roses that almost looked black. Father chuckles before he nods and I watch him stand and walk a little away from me to where the white ones sat. Father cuts the rose and takes off the thorns before walking over to me. I stand and let him place the flower in my hair on the left side of my head. "Come with me." Father says as he takes my hand and I could tell that he was still trying hard to make me feel better after what had happened earlier this morning.

He leads me to the kitchen and teaches me how to cook whatever it was that Ciel wanted for dinner seeing as how he was busy with something. I didn't ask much as we work and I think my father could tell that now wasn't the right moment to talk to me because of just that I wasn't asking him questions. As he takes the food to Ciel I wonder back up to the room we had tea in earlier. There was a big wing back chair near the window giving me a great view to look at. I fall asleep as I look out at the darkening grounds and the soft chirping of crickets the only thing I can see and hear. When I wake up I was still in the chair and the moon was high in the night making the sky look lighten up as if the moon was the sun and I smile a little as the light of the moon lights up the room around me. I sigh softly as I got out of the chair before walking over to the window to open it and let in the late night air that smelled like dew and flowers making me smile a little. It was very rare that I would admire the beauty of the human world like this. I was just about to head to father's room when I notice someone walking towards the manor making me frown a little until the person gets closer only for me to recognize it's my father. He had a small frown on his face and I could tell even from here that something was wrong with him.

Whatever happened it was best not to make father mad so I silently walk back to the chair and sit in it pretending to be asleep. Not more than twenty minutes later I can hear father walk into the room before I was picked up. "Honestly Serenity what were you thinking?" Father asks in a soft tone as he carries me to his room and lays me out of his bed. I feel his warm hands on my skin as he pulls the rose out of my hair before he changes me out of my dress and corset into the night gown he had gotten me. I give a small sigh once he was done and fall back asleep as he gently runs his fingers throw my hair.  When I got up the next morning the manor was really quiet and I change into the dress I was wearing when I found my father. I walk down to the kitchen looking for my father only he wasn't there. In fact I couldn't even find my father anywhere let alone anyone else. "Where is everyone?" I ask as I walk around trying to figure out what was going on until I end up in the library and pull out a random book about the culture of some country. I had a lot to learn about the human world and the different county's as well as the languages in them. I sigh as I start to read because the book is really boring but I get throw half of it before my father gets home. I only know that because I could hear Ciel giving him orders to make tea and everyone else was making a racket.