School part 2

{stiels p.o.v}

'Lucnh finally' I walk down the crowded hallway of students .  I felt eyes starting at me . I never found them ; even with my wolf power's . It took about five seconds  to meet my friends in the same old spot.

"Heya kiddos" I say as I sit on the rough bench like seat." Hey mom" my pack  says in unison ever since me and Derek became an item they got accustomed to calling me , ma ,mom , mommy , pack mom , and more. "What's up" I said ;  "nothing , just a lot on mind" Isacc said as he got up form his seat threw is trash and walked away into the woods. "I wounder wats wrong with him" i say as I turn to face Scott. Scott looks like a kicked puppy , maybe there is something going on between. As i was eating the food i got form the car   i heard  giggles and hushed whispers  form all th girl. I turn around to see who they  were they were giggiling at ,they were checking out Derek while he was  walking his way to the table with a bag of edible food. "Hey babe i tought you would want something to eat so i bought you a buger and curley fries'' i smiled. I got out of my seat and walked the rest of the way to derek when i reached him I was trying to be 'cute' then he grabbed me and kissed me . Gasps were heard form every one who saw us. I smiled as i parted from the kiss "thanks , you all ways know what i want' , pun intended." I say pulling him ot the table as ever one made space for derek.

{Dereks p.o.v}

''Heya wears  bub'' I asked  "i dont know he walked into the woods and its been 10 minuets am worried, should I go cheek on him?'' Stiels said as  Scott let out a mad huff and qickley left. I sighed, there must be something wrong with them again like that time when he and Isacc got into that fight over Alison. " Wonder what went up his ass." Stiles said into my ear so only i can hear i smile at him softly. I grabbed his hand and held on to it while feeding him some fry's then i ate some beacuse i am hungry , and  I  did birng it to him,  and am hungry. He gigiels as Scott returns to the table with a limping Isacc then it hit me that scent wolf bane. '' I dont know whts worng with him.  I was trying to find him and then i came across this wired scent and i followed it and there he was just on the ground bleeding i toke some of his pain away'' Scott rambled  ''okay  give me isacc tell the teacher he called his gardian to pick him up because he felt bad, all of you be careful , yes that in cludes you  '' i say as i bend down to kiss Stiels, he kissed back we seperated and i grabed Isaccc from scott and walked to my car.