Pack meeting

(Stiles pov)

"Derek." I mumble trough his thick muscular chest, getting no response. ".....DEREK, TELL ME WHY I'M ON YOUR BED, IN YOUR ROOM, HALF NAKED, IN  BATMAN BOXERS?" I yelled louder than Lydia's  wail. His eyes open large and wide. "What, don't you remember last night, baby?" In shock, I slapped him. "What the FUCK, Derek. I was in my room, you bit me, and now I'm in your house, half naked. Want to perhaps explain?" There's a pause. "Stiles, when I bit you, did you fall asleep?" "Yeah, and now I'm awake on you, sour wolf." A small smirk crossed his face. "Well, you are now a wolf. And in your sleep, your wolf decided to come to me and win me over. And you know what, I won yours over, Stiles. I don't know how to tell you but you're my mate now. We need each other to survive." He was calm when speaking, but tears filled his eyes. "Okay sour wolf but we have to tell the pack and don't expect me to have sex all the time. Still a virgin. Now come on, we're having guests over in a few and we need to clean up." I say as I head over to the shower with Derek behind me. As I turn I was being pushed against the wall with Derek making hickies and little love bites appear. It felt amazing, but I'm as straight as a ruler. I slapped and threw Derek around like a rag doll. He growled, and I admit, I was turned on a little. So I ran to the restroom and took a shower.

As I was finishing up my shower I turned the running water off and heard Derek whine. I open the door and there he was- my mate. I never felt like this before, and it was weird; I only felt like this when I was around Lydia and I'm obviously over her. As I walked to the closet, I got a pair of sweat pants that hung around my hips, and a black t-shirt. As I turned, there was no sign of Derek anywhere. Then I heard the restroom door close, heard the pipe squeak, and water running.

To:PACK

HEY ALL OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES TO DEREK'S NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM: Scott

On my way ill be there in a minute

FROM : Alison

OKAY ON MY WAY

My phone vibrates until I hear the door bell. As I go to the door I hear noises and voices- all of the pack is here except Scott and Allison. Mm, I thought, no wonder.

They all rush in and have their conversations while searching for food through out the kitchen until Erica broke the conversations and asked why they were summoned here. "We are waiting for Scott and Allison to arrive, and then we will tell you what your dumb alpha did to me." I said while every one had a surprised look.

[30 min later Alison and Scott are at the loft already and its Derek's pov]

" So as you all know, I told Stiles to tell you to come over, because we have news for you.'' I paused '' I did the unthinkable. I let my wolf take over and bite Stiles. Now he's one of my pups.'' I finished. While watching the amused faces on Isaac,Erica, and Boyd, Scott was mad, breathing heavily as he attacked me. We wrestled until Stiles noticed he was trying to bite my neck. He tosses Scott across the loft. As I saw Stiels eyes change from a light rich caramel, then gold, to red- alpha red- I realized then, he hasn't murdered an alpha. They changed back to gold. I realized what that meant- Stiles is my mate; he is mine as I am his.